Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Menu sounds need a disable option

krimit

all these little sounds in the menu is not an improvement im sorry de.  there is a noise for every little thing you click on and do and its is extremely annoying, please make the menu sound effects a separate sound bar in the settings from the sound effects bar in game i want to be able to hear guns shoot and not be driven insane by cutsey over the top sound effects for every little menu action i do.  im sorry to all those who worked on those menu sounds, complete waste of time and it cheapens and weakens the entire game experience it was a good thought but no...just no.  

6 hours ago, [DE]erichdigital said:

Hi krimit,

There is an option for this currently. If the new menu sounds don't suit your taste, you can change them in: Options > Interface > UI Customization > Sounds.

-Erich 

Am I missing something here or is this something which didn't make it into the current build?  On that page we can select from Legacy and Vitruvian sounds, but there's no option to select None, or turn off sounds there.  I also don't see anything in the Options > Audio section.

These new sound effects where killing me.

On 2018-06-15 at 10:53 AM, [DE]erichdigital said:

Hi krimit,

There is an option for this currently. If the new menu sounds don't suit your taste, you can change them in: Options > Interface > UI Customization > Sounds.

-Erich 

You saved my ears❤️, Thanks.

thanks that is a little better but i would still like to control menu sound effects and ship sound effect separate from in level weapon sound effects and explosions.

having the foundry shoot sparks and make a neat noise is fun after game play hour 10 its a little annoying after game play hour 1000 its psychologically draining after hour 7500.....

On 2018-06-15 at 6:53 AM, [DE]erichdigital said:

Hi krimit,

-Erich 

thanks that is a little better but i would still like to control menu sound effects and ship sound effect separate from in level weapon sound effects and explosions.

having the foundry shoot sparks and make a neat noise is fun after game play hour 10 its a little annoying after game play hour 1000 its psychologically draining after hour 7500.....