Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Frame, Bad Quest [no spoilers]

Hyohakusha

I'll keep this simple, and leave out any story related details.

- Fetch quests
- Hunting and scanning stationary objects, ala plant scans from the Silver Grove for Titania
- Fetch quests involving a particularly annoying new type of console to hack. Hopefully they never leave the quest and make it into normal missions, as they're effectively a giant time barrier/sink.
- a puzzle game that's literally in the basic "Games" folder of any computer with Windows (seriously?)
- "Find the tiny, unmarked thing in a big room"
- Sections focused on Operator only combat

Mercifully, the quest is short, but its like nothing was learned from feedback on the Silver Grove or Chains of Harrow.

-I actually enjoyed the idea of the puzzles, but wished they made it more like the "Myst" series of puzzles. Maybe also added some riddles, like with mirage. 

-I also enjoyed the operator-only portion of the combat. Gives us a purpose to gear/lvl our operator/focus trees, other than eidolon hunting. (Btw to anyone who says operators suck, I can use mine in sorties without too much trouble, and it's still lacking some essential waybounds) 

My only complaint, was that I didn't get to fight that thing at the end.

Spoiler

And the "boss fight" felt rather easy, compared to fighting salker, roid stalker, hunhow, possessed oberon from silver grove, and possessed harrow at end of chains of harrow.... 

Beautiful quest otherwise. I want MOAR.

Edited by Maka.Bones