Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beautiful quest, amazing storyline, but... [Spoilers ahead]

Maka.Bones

Spoiler

The boss battle... I really wanted to fight space-mom lol. Or *at least* actually get to fight ballas.  Not just kill his cronies, and then kill him in a scene. 

Also, those new puzzles were a welcome change! Though I may have an unpopular opinion/request: I wish that you guys had made them more like the puzzles from the "myst" series, as well as  some mirage-like riddles.  

I love that you didn't give us a super-grind for the first umbra though!

51 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

And only one, i hope

Spoiler

There are supposed to be a few more. The original first warframes, had umbra variants. And according to the quest storyline, there were more people who were tested, and worked on, and they were also "faliures"

I believe Frost, Nova, Ember, Nyx, Rhino, were also supposed have umbra variants... not sure about nova and nyx though. Then again, there may be even more than those? or less. *shrug*

1 hour ago, Maka.Bones said:

The original first warframes, had umbra variants

Where.

As far as we know, they added umbra just to do something with the mess they have done in china. Umbra is somehow forced in, but in a right way.

13 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

Where.

As far as we know, they added umbra just to do something with the mess they have done in china. Umbra is somehow forced in, but in a right way.

Now I wonder how Chinaframe is going to deal with this addition 3 months from now when they get the update.  The last time their "founders" package contents became part of the base game, their forum servers started catching fire.

2 hours ago, Kyryo said:

Where.

Out of adversity comes opportunity.  Their solution for the problem has become a very cool story element. 

Also, think on this:  Why would Excalibur Umbra be configured the way it is (with its peculiar polarities and default mods)?  The implication is pretty strong that there's going to be some new progression and use for these, but unless DE wants everyone to only play Excalibur Umbra in whatever that content is, it's a logical deduction that there will be more Umbra frames.

Edited by Tuoweit

5 hours ago, Kyryo said:

Where.

I mean yes, but i thought it was a cool way to recycle content that was already created. 

Plus according to previous game lore,  in other quest lines... the first handful of warframes were actually umbras

5 hours ago, Insizer said:

Now I wonder how Chinaframe is going to deal with this addition 3 months from now when they get the update.  The last time their "founders" package contents became part of the base game, their forum servers started catching fire.

I thought chinaframe died