Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Drop Rates Since Patch

Zer0Divisi0n

Now I know that it's now based per enemy rather than faction, but it seems since the last patch it's mostly fusion cores all around. It's a nice change after they were MIA for a while, but a few others now seem to be gone.

Serration, Hornet Strike, and Redirection, to name a few. I've tried a number of defense missions, towers, etc.

Edited by Zer0Divisi0n

I get Redirections all the time from Mercury when I'm leveling up new gear. Hornet Strike dropped once for me on Mars but that was the only one I've gotten since 9.5 came out. Haven't seen Serration in a very very long time. 

I agree though. It seems like certain mods are now gone. Perhaps if they released some sort of table showing what drops what at what level it would become clearer, but right now it feels like there are only about 10 or so mods left in the game.

I agree with Splatter_Puppet; they need to add or post some sort of chart or table explaining just where and who drops certain mods.

Archistopheles, It is very refreshing to see so many Fusion Cores now, hopefully they can fix the other mods and keep the Cores at the same rate.

Or perhaps a 'bestiary' that gets filled with drop info from each creature AS you recieve said drops, to encourage players to search every zone for the mods they seek. After all, the mod you want might be the one thing that hasn't dropped from chargers on Eris yet...