The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necessary Upgrades In the Wake of The Sacrifice

Tellakey

On topic, yeah! I would like for them to go deeper with this. We already got our feet wet but the tide came in and now it's time to swim. I've barely seen what Umbra can do on his own but some combo synergy would go quite a ways.
~ ~
~ ~
Regarding Space Mom... I don't think she willingly betrayed us. Ballas is a master manipulator. As evidenced in The Sacrifice he gave Hunhow the idea to take out the reservoir, which led to Hunhow sending Natah to do the deed but she had a change of heart due to her maternal instinct.
Ballas disconnected the Lotus and apparently he took her back to a collection of Sentients seeing as she's back to her original form and willingly left with them for the Tau system. They must have "fixed" her after Ballas brought her to them. They operator on some kind of neural network if Hunhow can manipulate mere "fragments". Perhaps she was brainwashed or is being controlled into believing she's herself again and rejoin her family.

Let me cite Hunhow's lines from the Natah quest:
"You betrayed us. As I awake, so will they. They will say you're riven and want to reclaim you. I will not be able to stop them."

Perhaps @Tellakey and @Tarak are correct in Ballas brokering a deal with Hunow in order to manipulate the Tenno using Lotus. In fact, remembering his dialog during the game in The Sacrifice, there's evidence of that. Getting "Lotus" involved was all so we could destroy the other Orokin as an act of revenge for the love he couldn't save.

Despite that, I believe "Lotus" is still in there fighting to regain control. Why else would she call out to us and show us what she did, still guiding us even while detached from us?

Yes please all of this. Have like a number of warframes umbra or otherwise be able to walk around the ship and interact with the liset interior like your own warframe ship crew. It's so barren with just you in it in my opinion, having a max of like 4 warframes would be awesome going around tweaking stuff or accessing terminals would be awesome. Or and Idea for replacing hololotis would be to select a warframe to broadcast to you from the liset or just have ordis broadcast to you. Use the starchild voice though....liked that one better.

I don't ever see this happening. DE has never put that much effort into small things like the lotus mission intercom stuff. even if DE plans to bring the lotus back 5 years from now they wont see the value in investing the money to record new voice lines.

And DE hasn't been able t give freaking dogs and cats decent AI in 3 years. so there's no chance Umbra will get AI smart enough to use parkour, or have different AI aggressiveness settings.

that being said it would be nice to see these changes.