Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Travel Time Mod

VarianStark

A lot of non-hitscan weapons have fairly slow moving projectiles. Instead of demanding a speed buff, why not make a mod that will increase the movement speed of the projectile?

That way, you may need to sacrifice one of your other mods to get the buff. It'll retain some of the weapon balance. You can be a decent marksman and do without, or you can drop one of your elemental damage mods and simplify your target-lead.

Edited by ThatOneEdgyGuy

I would have voted no originally, but now I think we're fine to release a mod like that.

Before we didn't have that many damage buffs in the game so you had lots of room for fluff, but now everything is pick and choose vs nightmare mods and anti-faction mods. You would have to give up DPS to put the mod in for increased travel time, and so it would be a player choice rather than a direct buff to circumvent an imbalance. It would also open up more weapons for 'fun' factor. If people like the Dera but not the travel time, they could give up a slot to use it the way they like.

I vote yes. I would even be fine with an expensive mod that made anything hitscan.

Edited by VKhaun