Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What’s the fastest way to get Ivara

(PSN)Acidic_PineappIe

Question

On 2018-06-17 at 9:20 AM, DatDarkOne said:

Because of the above, you need to have a good bit of the Star Chart already unlocked to farm all of Ivara's parts.  That's not even counting the RNG of the drops.  Most people seem to forget that important part when telling others to just farm her.

It really is much faster to farm Prime parts to sell and buy her.  If you don't have the Star Chart unlocked.  

I do have almost the whole star chart unlocked and I was going to buy but I bought Zephyr prime and Rhino Prime

10 minutes ago, (PS4)AWSAH2 said:

I do have almost the whole star chart unlocked and I was going to buy but I bought Zephyr prime and Rhino Prime

Then just make sure you have a nice stock of Nitain and a free slot to build her.  Sadly you won't be able to stock up on Argon.  You will have to farm that as you need it because it degrades over time.  I think it's something like one disappearing per day.  

The ivara parts only drop from certain locations for one. And at certain levels. 

Another thing is that no purge alarms can be set off at all. All three must be exctracted without setting the rooms alarms off. 

Ivara's main and component blueprints are acquired from Spy missions (including Nightmare Mode) depending on mission level. Alerts and sorties do not reward identified caches therefore are exempt. All parts are in Rotation C of their respective reward tables, meaning they require three successful data extractions to be an eligible reward for the mission

Runs 99% - 99.99%
Chassis Blueprint (5.64%) lvl 16-25 17–18 119 ± 40
Chassis Blueprint (7.37%) Pavlov, Lua 13–14 91 ± 31
Neuroptics Blueprint (7.52%) lvl 26+ 19–20 131 ± 44
Main Blueprint (7.52%) lvl 26+
Systems Blueprint (9.09%) lvl 1-15 11–12

73 ± 25

Last updated: Hotfix 22.8.2
Difficulty Component Planet Node Level Faction Tileset
Easy
Levels 1-15
Systems.png
Systems (9.09%)
Earth Cambria 2-4 IconGrineerB.svg Grineer Forest
Venus Unda 4-6 IconCorpusB.svg Corpus Outpost
Mercury Suisei 8-10 IconGrineerB.svg Grineer Galleon
Mars Arval 9-11 IconGrineerB.svg Grineer Settlement
Phobos Shklovsky 11-13 IconCorpusB.svg Corpus Ship

Medium
Levels 16-25
Chassis.png
Chassis (5.64%)
Ceres Bode 12-14 IconGrineerB.svg Grineer Shipyard
Jupiter Amalthea 17-19 IconCorpusB.svg Corpus Gas City
Europa Valac 18-20 IconCorpusB.svg Corpus Ship
Saturn Dione 21-23 IconGrineerB.svg Grineer Asteroid
Lua(7.37%) Pavlov 25-30 IconGrineerB.svg+ IconCorpusB.svg Orokin Moon

Hard
Levels 26+
Helmet.png
Neuroptics (7.52%)
+
Blueprint2.svg
Blueprint (7.52%)
Uranus Rosalind 27-29 IconGrineerB.svg Grineer Sealab
Neptune Laomedeia 30-32 IconCorpusB.svg Corpus Ice Planet
Pluto Oceanum 32-36 IconCorpusB.svg Corpus Outpost
Sedna Kappa 34-38 IconGrineerB.svg Grineer Galleon
Edited by IAmPandaEternal

8 hours ago, IAmPandaEternal said:

Another thing is that no purge alarms can be set off at all. All three must be exctracted without setting the rooms alarms off.

Once again, that is incorrect.  The only thing that matters is that data needs to be extracted from all three vaults.  Alarms going off or not has no effect on the reward.

Step One: Run Elite Sanctuary Onslaught for a total of 30 'A' rotations.

Step Two: Run the Radiant relics from ESO in a Radshare.

Step Three: Sell the rare drops to other players at the going rate for whichever part it is.

Step Four: Buy Ivara from the market.

This has an ~70% chance of actually working with just 30 radiants (considering both the fact that some rares just aren't worth as much, and that you might not get 3 rares from the 30 relics). If you don't get what you need, just repeat until you have the needed 325:platinum:.

I farmed Ivara quite easily???
I just run it solo, practicing the spy vault, levelling up my weapons, enjoying the drops (from T3 spy mission). 

PS. I watched Spy tutorial on Youtube and used Limbo/Huras combination to cheese it.

Just now, ruiette said:

I farmed Ivara quite easily???
I just run it solo, practicing the spy vault, levelling up my weapons, enjoying the drops (from T3 spy mission). 

PS. I watched Spy tutorial on Youtube and used Limbo/Huras combination to cheese it.

But did you have to unlock he star chart first?  That is something newer players might find a little hard to do right away.  😀 

On 2018-06-19 at 4:46 PM, DatDarkOne said:

Then just make sure you have a nice stock of Nitain and a free slot to build her.  Sadly you won't be able to stock up on Argon.  You will have to farm that as you need it because it degrades over time.  I think it's something like one disappearing per day.  

You lose half a day, with "fresh" argon getting one day of not being included in the decay calculation.

20 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Once again, that is incorrect.  The only thing that matters is that data needs to be extracted from all three vaults.  Alarms going off or not has no effect on the reward.

I was told that it was, apologies for that then!