Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lag spikes After recent update(s)?

HoboGoblin

After The Sacrifice update(s) dropped I've experienced a drastic increase in lag spikes, as well as overall latency. When i last played a little over a week before the first sacrifice update dropped my average ping was between 60 and 90ms with no spikes whatsoever, but as i played today my average ping wes between 90 to 150ms with constant spikes to over 400ms! Has anyone elso noticed something similar or am i the odd one out here?

Hello

I have also been experiencing a lot of lagg spikes after the update. Even lowering the graphic settings from Ultra to Low doesnt seem to help.

I'm quite certain that its not my computer that is the problem. Hope they will fix this in a future update 🙂

I DARE TO SAY THIS SACRIFICE IS WORST UPDATE EVER IN WARFRAME HISTORY.. AFTER THE SACRIFICE UPDATE SO MANY ISSUE SURFACED.... AND SOON U WILL KNOW WE ARE LEFTOVER BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT FIX IT BECAUSE THEY DUN EVEN KNOW THEIR LAUNCHER AND SYSTEM IS BAD AND WILL KEEP ASK FOR TICKET AND NEED US TELL THEM WHAT WRONG INSTEAD.... 

Lag spikes during mission are because of poor network between host and client.

Maybe update brought a bit more traffic but with good enough connection(10mbit) it will not be a problem.

Usual in-mission traffic is 60-120kbyte/sec.

Idle traffic is several kbyte/sec.

Some people have ping of 120 idle and 1500+ in mission.