Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Bullets Not Hit Registering

Mu5tang71

Been having these hit register issues where bullets not making contact at point blank or at any range since the release of Sacrifice update.. This happens to me constantly every mission...

I also get gun jams not shown in video.. When my gun empties a clip and it won't hit the reload animation.. it just sits there... I have top switch weapon to get it to reload and shoot again.. Very annoying to say the least...

Been happening to me a lot, as well. At first I thought it was lag, but I've been able to reliably reproduce it with Mag's 4 even in solo missions. Not sure if other warframe crowd control abilities might cause it as well, but it's at least a starting point for devs to look at.

This seems to happen after mobs are getting CC'ed.  Before they are knocked down slowed or anything, bullets register fine. 

Example:  Hydron:  using a Vectis Prime.  At the start of a wave i can hit things fine.  If banshee knocks down the mob, my rifle shots will no longer register.  secondary and melee attacks will but not the rifle.  Same thing is happening with Frost's slow, and freeze. 

Edited by Jimychuck

I just rage quit another terralyst hunt. Second hunt in a row where after doing all the work to break all 4 parts on it, i cant damage it in its final form. maybe 1 out of every 50 shots i shoot does damage. Id consider this a game breaking bug and its pretty quickly pushing me back away from warframe

Me and my partner are also experiencing this bug and it seems to be related to enemies being debuffed by various effects/statuses.
Changing from primary to secondary (or vice versa) is a somewhat tedious work-around.

Issue has been consistent on my end as well, it seems to be a widely reported issue and im sure DE will look into a fix as soon as they notice, in the meantime I have to take a break from warframe because of how debilitating this bug is.