Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tridolon Capture

ReddBeard

Lures are the death of me. Literally.

I have lost count of the amount of times I have died due to being body blocked by a lure nearby. They are also meant to move out of the way when aiming at the Eidolon's as far as I know (I could be wrong on that) but there have been numerous occasions where they have actually moved INTO my way while I was aiming. Maybe they could be made to kinda phase out? So you could run/shoot through them. 

Additionally, over the passed 2-3 days it seems to be very common that the Eidolon's disappear after downing a part and need to be found again, even when there are full lures linked to them.

Please take a look! Much appreciated 💪

Edited by ReddBeard

them all of a sudden teleportation is a glitch where they touch water an magical be like 😮 oh water i need to flee bye bye tenno i need to repawn.
This bug has beena round since we got the tricaps introduced an DE has not fixed despite the number of topics on this has been made.

lures are quite the pain in the ass as used to be just following the warframes then was changed to follow the player despite them being in warframe or operator. They get in the way alot an the trinities who baby sit lures are often getting facefull of lures wanting blessings

Its because tridolons move posistion when they lose a limb, they go from their standing point to a falling point thats like 15m away, and they stand up on that point.

The problem is that they can fall into water, a rock, a cliff, any number of impossible paths that cause them to TP

Fix is to make them fall where they get blasted