Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helping a friend from being unbanned

ScalerAegis

Question

Hello i'm hoping someone from staff can see this because its a bit hard to make a ticket to get help about finding out why an account was banned when its not mines. 

Anyways my friend HavocSilverWing told me yesterday morning that he ended up finding out his account was banned for no reason and when he tried to get help he got banned from the forms as well.

I know him well and i have played with him to see what he does and hes not someone who would do something bad and get him banned until the year 2023, but i'm wondering if someone can either help me or chat with him since he sent a ticket to try to get help on finding out why he gotten banned. we even have a video from someone else view that he haven't done anything wrong either if anyone of the staff can tell us the reason why and if its possible to remove the banned it would be greatly appreciated!

1 answer to this question

They will need to contact support with a support ticket to inquire about their ban from the game. As bans are a private matter between the banned and DE support, information regarding their ban will not be disclosed to others. What this means is that you cannot contact support on their behalf, they will need to contact support themselves.