Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Material Drops Nerfed?

SodapopKevin

I'm not sure if this is just my bad luck, or if anyone else noticed this but has the rare material droprate gone down? I just killed hyena about 6 or 7 times just now, and was farming xini and hek last night for a few hours, and didn't see a single control module or neurodes. I really hope it is just an accidental bug or something, and they didn't just decrease drop rates to sell mats for plat.

Control Modules are the rarest material in the game. It takes awhile before you can get one.

As for the Neurodes, you should be doing Cyath, or farming Vay Hek.

Control Modules are the rarest material in the game. It takes awhile before you can get one.

As for the Neurodes, you should be doing Cyath, or farming Vay Hek.

I was doing Hek, and after 2 hours not a neurode dropped.

Forget killing bosses for rare materials... that's a thing of the past now XD.

With the recent drop rate increase, go to def and profit.

For control modules, i was averaging 2-3 modules per def run in Despina.. and we weren't going far.... just quick runs of 10 or 15, never more than that to keep it efficient time-wise

Forget killing bosses for rare materials... that's a thing of the past now XD.

With the recent drop rate increase, go to def and profit.

For control modules, i was averaging 2-3 modules per def run in Despina.. and we weren't going far.... just quick runs of 10 or 15, never more than that to keep it efficient time-wise

Just did up to wave 30 of Proteus and not a single CM dropped.

Just did up to wave 30 of Proteus and not a single CM dropped.

I have more chances finding control modules searching in lockers and crates in Hyena map.

As others said, for Neurodes, forget boss hunting. Go to a mission with lots of enemies spawning, such as Mobile Defense. Cyath is a great suggestion; I get AT LEAST one neurode each run if I kill everything and run around the loot. Sometimes I'm unlucky and I don't get a neurode, but I don't let it get to me by saying "one run and nothing? that means it's not a good place."