Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets talk about endo.

--.Zylux.nVbs.--

We should nerf Arena Grind and make normal missions drop more endo, and the way to get endo there is OverPowered making the maxed mods so cheap, please DE put more endo drop chance in higher enemy level missions to make the people interested in Long Runs as long it syncs with Sorties, Level100+ Missions like flood, or endless missions

I don't understand why 'endless' missions' rewards don't scale. Same with kuva survival. After each kuva siphon you do it should increase by 50, capping at 600-800. Otherwise it's just "stay for 20 mins rinse repeat".

Same with endo, after 1st AABC 2nd AABC should be 600 endo.

Since were on the topic of rewards, why can't we re-do the drop tables for stalker, G3, Zanuka etc, so they don't drop common mods? Same with survival/defense? Give them unique mods or something (like natural talent for G3) that make it 'exciting' to encounter them, instead of "oh I wonder if I will get my 653rd dread or not that last brakk part I need".  Kind of upsetting to stick around in an endless mission to get stabilizer or barrel diffusion.. among other things.

Can Credit caches be updated too? After you get past saturn the caches should have an extra zero. So 2500/3000 caches are now 25,000/30,000. At least that is less insulting.

Um.. didn't mean to .. sorry for kind of taking the mic, but yeah stuff like this has bothered me, and it's Quality of Life things like this that make me wonder if DE actually plays at all, or they really are okay with trash rewards (then wonder why no one plays these things except for memes for long durations of time).

When running public endless missions I notice players tend to stay for only two reward rotations before extracting unless they find themselves in a good group and agree to stay for a full set. Only other reason for that is relic farming (ex. first 10 on Io for Meso, first 10 on Hydron for Neo). ~Also makes it hard to level in public matches. Yeah, I can find teams for that but most the time I just wanna drop in with a full squad and see if we can get to 20 waves.~

High level endless missions have a chance at 300-400 Endo rewards, but what if you could get those on rare occasions in the lower level missions? Would certainly entice newer/lower ranked players. Why no scaling rewards?

2 hours ago, Tinklzs said:

I don't understand why 'endless' missions' rewards don't scale. Same with kuva survival. After each kuva siphon you do it should increase by 50, capping at 600-800. Otherwise it's just "stay for 20 mins rinse repeat".

Same with endo, after 1st AABC 2nd AABC should be 600 endo.

Since were on the topic of rewards, why can't we re-do the drop tables for stalker, G3, Zanuka etc, so they don't drop common mods? Same with survival/defense? Give them unique mods or something (like natural talent for G3) that make it 'exciting' to encounter them, instead of "oh I wonder if I will get my 653rd dread or not that last brakk part I need".  Kind of upsetting to stick around in an endless mission to get stabilizer or barrel diffusion.. among other things.

Can Credit caches be updated too? After you get past saturn the caches should have an extra zero. So 2500/3000 caches are now 25,000/30,000. At least that is less insulting.

Um.. didn't mean to .. sorry for kind of taking the mic, but yeah stuff like this has bothered me, and it's Quality of Life things like this that make me wonder if DE actually plays at all, or they really are okay with trash rewards (then wonder why no one plays these things except for memes for long durations of time).

Why no scaling rewards? A silly line of reasoning they called "not wanting players to play more than 20 minutes at a time/playing in bite sized chunks per session". It's not very healthy to just sit and play a game for hours and hours on end...but the thing is plenty of us do that anyway. Some even find time to do other things and be physically active...but the funny thing about the scaling rewards would also mean that we'd be in endless missions considerably less compared to how the rates are. The math behind a lot of values are just underwhelming and it takes way more effort to acquire what you need in a reasonable amount of time.

Yes, I can plan things out and do them in sessions (doing that now on PC) but it's mainly because I can only get so much of certain resources within the time I have to play - even though I currently have plenty of free time.

On 2018-06-23 at 9:17 AM, (PS4)VanTX89 said:

High level endless missions have a chance at 300-400 Endo rewards, but what if you could get those on rare occasions in the lower level missions? Would certainly entice newer/lower ranked players. Why no scaling rewards?

The ironic thing is that the reason there's no scaling rewards is because they "don't want to incentivize that play style", "that play style" being playing the same mission with the same squad with the same set up for hours and hours on end, which is precisely what Vodyanoi does.

21 hours ago, TectonicKnight said:

The ironic thing is that the reason there's no scaling rewards is because they "don't want to incentivize that play style", "that play style" being playing the same mission with the same squad with the same set up for hours and hours on end, which is precisely what Vodyanoi does.

Then the clear solution is to drop all the things with "meta" and try to evenly distribute the drop chance on all missions so there are no "meta" in the end... IMO tho

On 2018-06-24 at 5:08 AM, TectonicKnight said:

Ironic indeed. Kinda like a paradox since well that's exactly what people do despite it being the opposite of the developers' intent.