The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is 2 player possible?

mactheripper

Question

5 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, SastusBulbas said:

Get your SO their own PC. 

I play with my two sons, four PC's in my house.

I have heard players complain about bans for trading with partners.

I sent support an email asking where I stand trading if I traded with my kids. I got no reply.

Stop doing that for your own sake D:

You are all using same IP and gifting / trading between those accounts is so risky subject.

Better safe than sorry.

Edited by Aeon94

On 2018-06-23 at 2:33 PM, Aeon94 said:

Stop doing that for your own sake 😧

You are all using same IP and gifting / trading between those accounts is so risky subject.

Better safe than sorry.

I asked support, they ignored me.  Would not mind a response from DE.

So is the community saying lan parties, friends, family, are all running the risk of getting banned if they trade or play under the same IP???

My eldest lad has played Warframe on xbox since it was released on xbox, his account is linked to my partners bank. 

Both my lads also have PC accounts, most transactions they want to make on PC will be approved by me and usually paid by my card or paypal. But to be honest they never ask.

Both lads occasionally play with me in a squad. Personally I dont see any harm in trading an occasional mod. But so far I have refrained from serious trading due to the fear of a ban after reading forums. 

I would quite like to trade one lad a Vauban prime set, and another Limbo Prime.  If my lads lived in another town DE would not care, but because we ate a family we could be punished?

It seems a bit wrong that my money is good enough, DE would not complain if I bought my lad Limbo prime, but I risk getting banned if I trade Limbo prime with my son? 

I have nearly two Limbo Prime, but plan on buying Limbo Prime Access, and selling one Limbo on market and thought my lad would like one.

So I can trade with a stranger or friend from a different house. But cannot trade with my son, but I am allowed to buy him Limbo Prime 🤔

But IP addresses should only be allowed one WF account. So students/friends/families sharing houses risk bans for sharing internet connections?

Seems a bit strange to me.

Edited by SastusBulbas