Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ced's Ama - Ask Me Anything.

Ced23Ric

So how did you find out about warframe?

Already answered. Command dismissed. ;)

I... I don't know that. D:

Wut? :( Then why are you doing all this work and subjecting yourself to the rage of other people? What do you get out of it? :(

More or less ... nothing. A few sneak peeks at new content, I guess. Commods aren't here for compensation, but because they were asked if they would help. We're helping for that sake alone.

Do you actually post on the MW:O Forums?

MW:O fell from my grace pretty quickly. I was hoping for MW5, but the idea was butchered. With a long running love such as MechWarrior, it is best to keep the good memories safe and not sully them with ... that.

MW:O fell from my grace pretty quickly. I was hoping for MW5, but the idea was butchered. With a long running love such as MechWarrior, it is best to keep the good memories safe and not sully them with ... that.

I sympathize with you.

...Do you think DE will use PGI as a role model?

-snip

I have, yeah. A good friend of mine, may he rest in peace, was somewhat of a Croatian paintball legend. "Borg", Danjel, if you ever heard the name. I also have Croatian paintball buddies, some living in the US of A these days.

No,I didn´t know the man,but judging by the comments on one international paintball forum,he was pretty well known.Sad destiny,especially because some people dear to me finished their lives in that way.

Do you think DE will use PGI as a role model?

Any statement other than: "Time will tell." would be unbased assuming. And I really don't want to get my buddy Ming into this.

How did you get the idea to make 

?

Back in CBT, when we had no stealth systems/mechanics, people used to post all kinds of stealth runs. We had no stealth weapons, only melee killed without alerting, and there were no takedowns, either. It was quite ... well, hilarious. I wanted in and picked the stealthiest frame and melee weapon. And since we all know that crouching makes you invisible, I crouched.

They are both old ladies, one of them even of noble calling. Of course not.

Will DE put Trade system in Update 10?

Will the world multilaterally decide on total nuclear disarming? I don't know. I am not a developer or prvy to their checkins or plans for the future unless DE tells me. When they do, it's covered under NDA. I either don't now the answer to this or am not allowed to give the answer. Doesn't pertain to me, either. ;)

Speaking of which.. do you think that the trade system would have a negative impact such as chat-spam on Warframe?

If I am not mistaken, this will not be the case due to how DE wants to implement trading on a per-mission basis, and/or in-clan basis.

Nutella?

What do you think of Yuikami?

What do you think of cats?

Overrated chocolate cream. I prefer sliced tomatoes, onions, butter (not whipped cream), salt & pepper on fresh rye bread (non-bleached flour).

Bubbly, squeaking clanleader of PGO. Got no issues with 'er.

I like cats.

What's the middle master title?

If I knew, I'd tell you.

dont you have a life or profession?

I have both, and neither are up for public discussion.

Have you ever considered career in army?

Briefly. Eventually, due to circumstances not relevant, I went to the phys. exam, and would have gotten T2 (out of 6), but had a letter that declared me unfit for service. While not doing mandatory service in the armed and civilian forces, I did my part nevertheless as a volunteer and worked a year in a retirement home - for less than what a civilian force member would have gotten.

then why is everything else here up for discussion ?

Kind a off Topic, dont you tink, oh mighty moderator ^^

My personal life, and the people within, and my professional life are informarion one could easily use to cause damage to me or my associates. I am willing to discuss hobbies, thoughts, music, etc. pp. - I won't discuss my job or my life in the sense of where I live, for example.

What do you think of me?

Ask yourself, and you will find the answer.

normal, ultra thin, ribbed, extra safe or flavoured?

Normal until unnecessary.