Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why does Survival not have an extraction prompt for players who wish to leave?

SafeguardSanakan

Other endless game modes such as interception and defense allow individual players to extract should they choose to, but survival doesn't.

Especially during relic survivals, there's often a player who only has a handful of relics and has no reason to stay past 15 minutes because they simply have no more relics to open. Could the ability to extract without the others be added to survival to prevent these players from being dragged along by the other three who may have dozens of relics they wish to open during an extended survival run?

I believe this would benefit both parties, the person without relics could extract having completed their goal, and the people wanting that extended run can continue as long as they would like without having to worry about "the guy" without relics sitting at extraction.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Def and interception have 1 set tile to exstract, its more difficult to suddenly extract accross several tile/areas in survival especially if the emeny is still present.

That's why I'm proposing that after every 5 minutes you get the extraction prompt like in defense and interception. This way single players can leave without becoming a weight to the other members who wish to stay.

The only work around would be like on the plains, that the player leave and create a copy instance then exstract, survival is different as a mission because you balance staying and keeping remaining life support up so you can leave safely. Having a block leave at each rot invalidates the life support timer.

We now have the Sanctuary Onslaught with individual extraction. It's a survival where you can stay if you go to the portal or leave if you don't go.

Simple thing: make the opposite for survival: stay if you DON'T GO to the extraction or leave if you go to extraction. Same thing for Excavation.

That's a good idea and I believe every mission should be like that.

When there is a green marker for extract and someone is goes there, that person should get the option of extracting just like it was solo and leave the others if they want to keep on going.

This would allow anyone that wants to find all the CACHES in a Sab. to keep going while anyone else wants to leave.  Things comes up and sometimes (alot for me) I don't want (nor care) to do an extraction for over 8 machines).

I feel like we need individual extraction in almost every missions, the most important being survivals and plains missions. its definitely annoying that the whole team need to extract when one needs to leave or vice versa, i dont want to wait the whole team fishing while im done my thing in the plains