Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading damaged mods

lukinu_u

Is it possible to make damaged mods tradable like they were prior U18.6.2 ?

It was probably made to prevent scam where people sell damaged version of rare mods for a bunch of plats and the buyer only see it after, when it's too late.

But as someone who want to get some of these damaged mods to test some stuff, I don't really see why these mods are not tradables. Daily tribute primed mods are the only other case of untradable mods but these ones have a good reason.
I still can farm them but only by joining a new player that still do the Vor Prize quest, but as new players generally don't know about recruit channel or/and don't want their experience to be ruined by a guy who want to farm a mod. So, the only viable remaining solution is to create a second account and play with it, but this imply having a second a friend to do that with you or a second computer aviable to run the 2nd account on it, just to get a damaged mod...

So would it be possible to trade damaged mods ? maybe with a warning like "BE CAREFUL THERE IS A DAMAGED MOD IN THE OFFER" or maybe just make them dropable on low level missions like earth.

I'm ok with this idea. It would also help a little when playing with friends that are new to the game as well, so I don't make the game boring for them. I mean, I get I could just equip less mods, but I don't know, it's just fun having a fully decked out weapon that still performs below-average when helping new players.