Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have each mission type for fissures at a time

Hero

I think it would be a great idea to have a mission type running at all times for fissures.

For example, there would always be at least one form of Survival/Defense/Extermination fissure running.

(Can be in the form of axi/neo/meso/lith, just one mission type in general, not for all 4)

This is helpful for the players that don't play much but want to run their relics and don't have to constantly wait for that mission type to appear.

I personally don't see downsides to this idea and feel it would only positively impact the community.

Edited by Hero

ye it would be so damn nice to be able to just pick survival and keep going instead of have to go out just to go back in because i wanna use more relics

me and my friends rarely do any other of the fissures mission because when we wanna use relic we aint going to just do one and excavator is just anoying sometimes with randoms because they drop them both and start filling them op before we get our 10 energy thingy 

I'd personally like for there to always be one endless and one 'quick' option, been several times where there's only be endless options. 

Having said that I have this vague recollection of DE saying this would be the case after some players wanted endless to be available all the time.... it clearly isn't though.

I personally do extermination a lot over all the other options and its all i kind of do now that i hit mr 25, and when its not up i'm just kind of in my orbiter like "wat now"