Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Ideas

gulfish

Question

22 answers to this question

Its great you get too vote on decisions concerning the future of warframe.

Illusion of power yes.

p.s. truth is. that if you have some decent ideas it is still better to post it here. Because average guy without fancy emblem have a better experience in the game than average guy with fancy emblem.

Edited by Althix

Illusion of power yes.

Illusion of power whats the illusion? Voting is not an illusion. The DE cant trust us with  important jobs like programing and such.

Every warframe cant be suited to our individual needs. Also the First ever design councel warframe Nova happened to be one of the most Overpowered.

Illusion of power yes.

p.s. truth is. that if you have some decent ideas it is still better to post it here. Because average guy without fancy emblem have a better experience in the game than average guy with fancy emblem.

What? I am not sure what you mean the reason I went for the Fancy Emblem as you put it is because I love this game and am invested in its future.

You on the other hand clearly are not.

I had some ideas for old frame ability changes, but I don't know where to put them. Do I need to be in the Design Council? Or is that just for high priority?

I always thought that if DE was going to redo abilities, they would be better off giving warframes new alternative abilities where the skill modules would be classified as Skill 1, Skill 2, and so on. That way, you can mix and match movesets on warframes; why should they be limited to four?

Also, shouldn't this thread be in feedback?

Edited by TheGlitchy

hhahahaa. funny guy.

yeah Nova warframe is a kinda proof that when you allow mob to rule nothing good happens. also check latest votes there and read replies. check design council chat. play with those guys. majority have less than 150 hours of playing. how a guy who didn't saw a game to the "end" can decide anything about future of warframe.

hhahahaa. funny guy.

yeah Nova warframe is a kinda proof that when you allow mob to rule nothing good happens. also check latest votes there and read replies. check design council chat. play with those guys. majority have less than 150 hours of playing. how a guy who didn't saw a game to the "end" can decide anything about future of warframe.

That is complete BS and im sorry but You are a Troll.

am i? so your argument is "you are troll"? wow. that's.... serious. i just have no idea what to say about this. Like... you are blind to the truth? You have nothing else to say?

Tell me oh Grand Master supporter of the game how long you are playing? How high did you went in Outer Terminus or any other ED? I am just curious.

There is a difference between suggesting how nice skate should look and what powers warframe must have. Because in the first case your opinion will only have impact of cosmetic aspect of the game, but in second case it is possible that you will screw things over because you can't see things in perspective.

Edited by Althix

I have been playing since update six and quite frankly I don't care why what skate should look like.

The Appearance of skate doesn't impact me quite as much as Nova did. Skate is there to shoot nothing else Nova is there to shoot it.  I am sorry if you think that skate has a practical application over nova.

So please I've told my history now tell me Yours.

P.S You didn't specify the "Second Case".

Edited by DemonNinja-Abraxas

i didn't? i though i did. Because we were talking about how awesome Nova is.

Actually, OP was talking about where to submit ideas and brainstorms for ability changes. YOU hijacked the thread and then made it about Nova and the faults of Design Council that you clearly seem to have a problem with.

hhahahaa. funny guy.

Are you trying to be some sort of Warframe elitist/hipster?

People with less than 150hrs of gaming shouldn't have a say on what happens to Warframe on the design council? It's not ok for people to just jump in and support the game they love playing?

Warframe is a game that appeals to gamers of all kinds; both casual and hardcore, and DE has been working on adjusting the game to meet the needs of both demographics. It hardly matters how far they got in Outer Terminus with nightmare mode on.

Also, if you have any fault with ANY designed warframe like Nova being too OP, too ugly, or whatever your case is, then stop playing it. That way, you can challenge yourself, not have to stare at it because it's an eyesore to you, and so forth.

Edited by TheGlitchy

Actually, OP was talking about where to submit ideas and brainstorms for ability changes. YOU hijacked the thread and then made it about Nova and the faults of Design Council that you clearly seem to have a problem with.

Are you trying to be some sort of Warframe elitist/hipster?

People with less than 150hrs of gaming shouldn't have a say on what happens to Warframe on the design council? It's not ok for people to just jump in and support the game they love playing?

Warframe is a game that appeals to gamers of all kinds; both casual and hardcore, and DE has been working on adjusting the game to meet the needs of both demographics. It hardly matters how far they got in Outer Terminus with nightmare mode on.

Also, if you have any fault with ANY designed warframe like Nova being too OP, too ugly, or whatever your case is, then stop playing it. That way, you can challenge yourself, not have to stare at it because it's an eyesore to you, and so forth.

I whole heartedly approve of what you just said. Your rep just went up.

Also I apologize for all that up there, I got caught up in that flame war.

am i? so your argument is "you are troll"? wow. that's.... serious. i just have no idea what to say about this. Like... you are blind to the truth? You have nothing else to say?

Tell me oh Grand Master supporter of the game how long you are playing? How high did you went in Outer Terminus or any other ED? I am just curious.

There is a difference between suggesting how nice skate should look and what powers warframe must have. Because in the first case your opinion will only have impact of cosmetic aspect of the game, but in second case it is possible that you will screw things over because you can't see things in perspective.

I'm Abraxas's clan leader, and I am also a GM. We've both been playing the game since U6 Closed, and you are most definitely a troll.

So you brought friends? ok.

So it is hardly a design council fault that DE gave Nova damage numbers. Design Council's fault that they couldn't deliver anything else than more Damage powers to game that already had Saryn. Clearly a failure.

Going forward first weapons related poll. Clearly a demonstration of Illusion of power for council members. Like buffing weapon or a group of weapons will change anything in a game. Here is headsup for you. No it won't. Because entire armor system as well as game mechanics must change. However you are so eager to voice your opinion of ignis or grakata so you are missing real problem. At least DE knows that. So basically all your votes about what weapon must get a buff won't change a thing in the game. Change of game mechanics will. I just don't understand how you can be so blind not understand such a simple truth.

Not to mention that you people hardly design anything. Major advantage of design council that you learn things for 5 minutes earlier than the rest of the community.

Also this idea of supporting developer. Cool. But are you so sure that next guy without fancy emblen provided more support that you and me combined buying platinum from steam store or just in packs? Like 5$ here and 10$ there? This argument you have about support is hardly valid.

About people both casual and "hardcore". First i don't really know how hardocre word can be applied to this game. Only if you grind this game 24/7. However people with all frames and weapons and with more than 500 hours of gameplay see situation much clearly than a guy who have no idea where to get couple of hundres of ferrite.

So i would ignore any opinion from a guy who have no idea how to get mats for crafting, because value of his opinion is zero.

So my initial point stands. Design council is not a place where great minds decide future of the game. It is just a feature for a onetime payment. And consider council members as experienced players with good insight is very bad and wrong idea.

And no i don't use Nova unless i must. Because she is boring.

Edited by Althix

The Only Truth we are blind to is the one you keep spouting and clearly don't understand.

I never said the grakata was good the ignis is most definitely trash and you hate the design council with a passion.

Now do us a favor and take that hate elsewhere.

Also everything above made no logical sense.

P.S I did not bring him he joined in on his own.

mmm i was hoping for .gifs of some sort. again you are missing a point with your 1500$ on three people. Good for you actually. But with warframe player base it is so little. Even if 10% from entire player base will buy platinum for 5-15$ it is already much more than your contribution.

It is f2p game. microtransaction. this is how this game lives. not by onetime payments. i hope it is not much of revelation for you.

And again for you guys that you can't grasp some simple fact. Design council is jus the same players like any others out here.

So it is hardly a design council fault that DE gave Nova damage numbers. Design Council's fault that they couldn't deliver anything else than more Damage powers to game that already had Saryn. Clearly a failure.

So Sayrn is the only Warframe allowed to get damage powers? Let's scrap all future Warframe designs then.

We certainly don't need a large variety of new Warframes plug into niche roles that other existing Warframes already fulfill because you've deemed it so.

Going forward first weapons related poll. Clearly a demonstration of Illusion of power for council members. Like buffing weapon or a group of weapons will change anything in a game. Here is headsup for you. No it won't. Because entire armor system as well as game mechanics must change. However you are so eager to voice your opinion of ignis or grakata so you are missing real problem. At least DE knows that. So basically all your votes about what weapon must get a buff won't change a thing in the game. Change of game mechanics will. I just don't understand how you can be so blind not understand such a simple truth.

Democracy as an illusion of power. Gosh, those poll numbers must have been fudged.

If you've missed the livestreams, DE is, in fact, aware of how the game mechanics work. Steve mentioned that guns do in fact have certain "tiers" and that they don't intend on changing that. If you use a certain lower tier gun on a lower level planet, it works because the enemies' def is low. Some guns are just stronger than others, and the defense mechanic of the game is how they create these gun-based tiers and heirarchy. And by all rights, DE SHOULD be able to do that because some guns are involve investing time to earn and luck to obtain. Voicing our opinion of buffing the Ignis or Grakata on the design council simply states that we think these guns should be moved to a higher tier, so that we can use it in a later part of the game because people more resources into it than it was worth.

Not to mention that you people hardly design anything. Major advantage of design council that you learn things for 5 minutes earlier than the rest of the community.

You mean, they share their DESIGNS to a COUNCIL of people and ask for feedback? We should right this wrong by renaming it.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/council

Also this idea of supporting developer. Cool. But are you so sure that next guy without fancy emblen provided more support that you and me combined buying platinum from steam store or just in packs? Like 5$ here and 10$ there? This argument you have about support is hardly valid.

I suppose this is a problem with society and capitalism in general; it's a shame that people who put more money down at once are more valued because it signifies a certain level of commitment. I tried to give that lecture to my car dealer once when I wanted to leave a $20 down payment on that nice shiny BMW. He then gave me this weird look. Oh well, I can spend what I wanted to spend on that car on platinum instead now.

About people both casual and "hardcore". First i don't really know how hardocre word can be applied to this game. Only if you grind this game 24/7. However people with all frames and weapons and with more than 500 hours of gameplay see situation much clearly than a guy who have no idea where to get couple of hundres of ferrite.

Congratulations, you've made the differentiation between "casual" and "hardcore"; or "casual" grinders and "hardcore" grinders; "Casual" grinders being people who grind slightly less than 24/7, and "Hardcore" grinders who actually grind 24/7. Btw, did you know? People who spend more time playing the game are, USUALLY (but not always), better than people who play less. So I suppose by casual and hardcore, let's also presuppose that it might also indicate skill level. I wouldn't want my generalization to get lost in translation here like how your "illusion of power" could be interpreted to be some sort of vague philosophy that you haven't quite taken the time to really explain, or some sort of nutcase term relevant to the grand schemes of the Illuminati.

AND OMG ARE YOU STALKING MY PROFILE FOR PLAYTIME? ROFLMAO.

If not, that's a pretty accurate guess. I applaud you. You deserve the giant jellybean jar of my playtime, but I can't hand you it.

However, people who play less, do not matter less. Like I've said, DE works to satisfy both groups of "casual" players and "hardcore" players.

The worst that can happen really, if you're referring to Ferrite drop rate, is if they up the Ferrite drop rate and suddenly, everyone has the same weapons you have and, thus, DE made the game less grindy. Sure, it might cheapen your accomplishments at getting the weapon first (which is why I think you MIGHT be a hipster), but let's face it, we have other accomplishments in life/other games to be proud of right?

On another note, they plan to incorporate Steam achievements, maybe something like 1000 headshots on X pistol, so you can show that off.

So my initial point stands. Design council is not a place where great minds decide future of the game. It is just a feature for a onetime payment. And consider council members as experienced players with good insight is very bad and wrong idea.

Except they included the upgrading feature where you can pay MULTIPLE times over however long you want. But maybe they should consider making it based on how much platinum people buy overall. Either way, Design Council at least remains a nifty feature for previewing stuff at least before all the trolls leak it onto other threads in the forums. So far, I'm content with that.

And no i don't use Nova unless i must. Because she is boring.

Great, now you can gather your Nova-hating friends and play together. Forget she even exists. Live in your &*$$genized environment absent of Nova and banish those who use her. BE FREE!

Love and peace. <3

Edited by TheGlitchy

OMG Thank you Glitchy. So after that bombardment of actual Logic I would like to point out a few things.

1.The only reason you seem to be here is that you only want to hate on the design counsel,DE,and the player base in general. So please get off this thread.

2.Your logic makes no actual sense and therefore is not logic. Get off this thread.

3.The fact that founders make a onetime payment rather lots of payments is entirely false because if there platinum runs out they buy steam points, so they then contribute to the player base more so then non founders.  Now please stop hating.