Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a reason we can't sell Umbra for credits?

Wevi

3 hours ago, nickelshark said:

Saying it's a joke doesn't make any less offensive to others. If I called someone some offensive term and just called it a joke, does that make it okay? No. With friends, you generally know their boundaries with these kinds of things, but in public spaces you don't know you is reading your posts. Autism is a very serious topic and should never be made light of. Hope you can recognize that this isn't your local middle school cafeteria. 

Image result for ITS A JOKE MEMES

Edited by TheEnderboss

well i think its more quest and what happens in and after sarifice, so wo couldnt sell him

Spoiler

i think problem now is that we have umbra mind in our operators head, just from understanding what man in wall talks, its probably made them actualy umbra memory merge which makes for our operator like real thing, so he kinda things he is part of umbra or something, and what if there more epic parts with umbra and operator like at end of quest, so more of that would be cool

On 2018-06-24 at 12:36 PM, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

For the same reason people would sell Chroma, Limbo, Mirage, Atlas, Titania, Exca Prime etc. (forget the existance of Mirage/Limbo/etc. Prime): "I didn't know/It was an accident!"

"I didnt think going into my inventory, selecting Excalibur Prime, pressing sell, and confirming that I wanted to sell him would sell him!"

seriously? a 4 page post just because WE CANT SELL A FRAME THAT YOU CANNOT GAIN in any other than one only and single quest? no even in the market? 

we cannot sell Umbra EXCALINOOB because dumbs out there would try to sell and then cry out loud in forum that [DE] make him tradeable and need to remake the mistakes.

in other topic, im sure you just wanted to show off you Excalinoob Prime...still sux and no great exclusive, just MR fodder.

On 2018-07-06 at 5:56 PM, TheEnderboss said:

joke

a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

Tasteless and tactless, I think the point you are missing is in the definition you give "to cause amusement or laughter" nobody was laughing, except maybe you in which case you need to grow up and understand there are things even comedians don't joke about. Most jokes require tact and understanding of the topic you joke about, and understanding the ramifications for making said "joke". which you seemingly don't since you continue to defend it.

On 2018-06-30 at 9:03 AM, Crowtor said:

I want to sell him because I cant remove the stupid scarf, I don't like scarfs.

maybe instead of asking to be able to sell him, ask to get the scarf as an extra attachment so it can be removed, so if the warframe is plot relevant later you can still have it without the scarf. Just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-07-11 at 4:38 PM, Sakasil said:

Tasteless and tactless, I think the point you are missing is in the definition you give "to cause amusement or laughter" nobody was laughing, except maybe you in which case you need to grow up and understand there are things even comedians don't joke about. Most jokes require tact and understanding of the topic you joke about, and understanding the ramifications for making said "joke". which you seemingly don't since you continue to defend it.

Image result for delusion 100

• 2 weeks later...

I thought people reached a conclusion about this a while ago. He's a quest item and currently one of his kind which offers Tau resist. I really don't think you are that desperate for credits (seeing how u have an excal prime).

Just now, AJ5511 said:

I thought people reached a conclusion about this a while ago. He's a quest item and currently one of his kind which offers Tau resist. I really don't think you are that desperate for credits (seeing how u have an excal prime).

i wish i had excal prime. also i just dont want him any more.i dont care if he's a quest item

If he came with his own slot then there's really nothing to complain about, you don't need to use him if you don't want to, he'll just be sitting there. Im pretty sure he'll be used in the New War, so im sure DE has its reasons for making him unsellable. But I understand what you are saying.