Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion / request. - Nezha

Boltbeard

Hey folks, 

I would really like to see a cosmetic change to Nezhas warding halo, while an awesome ability, the giant rotating disc is really ugly, rotating through your fashion frame and any accessories and weapons equipped. 

Could there be a possibility of having a model change to place the ring on the floor or smaller and rotating like an arm sigil or have it rotating in place on his back? Or maybe put the ring around his wrists like the martial art weapon, Or maybe even an augment that removes effect entirely but adds something somewhere else? 

I really like Nezha, but this one ability animation just destroys its playability imo. 

Cheers

Boltbeard 

8 hours ago, RobWasHere said:

Reducing Particle Effect quality in options one level lower changes visuals of ring so it don't rotate.
It was implemented as people reported it cause motion sickness.

Is this still in effect? I have tried changing this all the way down to lowest with zero effect...

Not sure it's that particular setting, but I can say there is still a graphics setting that does this, even after Sacrifice.  I tweaked things after the update, then had to go back to the Medium preset (was Custom) to get it moving again, and change things carefully from there.

Just now, mactrent said:

Not sure it's that particular setting, but I can say there is still a graphics setting that does this, even after Sacrifice.  I tweaked things after the update, then had to go back to the Medium preset (was Custom) to get it moving again, and change things carefully from there.

Thanks, I'll go ahead and have a fiddle.