Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Find A Ghost Clan!

[DE]Megan

Seventh Sky ghost clan is looking for members

we are only 4 members at the moment but are all active and ready to help new players/ do high level content with veteran players

-We have Raidcall set up

-We have Clan Emblem (A really cool one too)

-Our leaders are former high ranked members of Broframe

We are in the progress of building a dojo (our clan is only 4 days old) and we definitely need help building our clan

If you would like to be part of Seventh Sky, please PM me here or in game at: kimtaegu 

Thanks!

Edited by KimTaegu

Looking for an active clan that

Uses TS (raidcall works, but it is A LOT worse - I can probably help with fixing TS tho if people want to have it).

I really do want a clan to be a social thing, not just a few people chatting every now and then.

Goes for a lot of missions together, not just a few tight friends, but with everyone, a lot (i.e. not 'at least once per week').

Seriously, I am atm in a moon clan and I asked for like 3 days in a row if anyone could take me on a T3 or T4MD, no response. I finally a day or so later was able to drag 1 person on an ODD and another on a ODA once I had gotten tired of asking for the MD. That is not acceptable.

Has a friendly environment (I seriously can't take people being racist, sexist, homophobic or whatever, it just kills my mood and no one wants me around when I am feeling grumpy, truly).

I really don't care if it isn't fully built, I got a lot of the stuff I need anyways and I'd gladly help out, I just want it to fulfill the above things.

IGN: MasterAvarice

Warframe: Excaliber

Rank 30

Level: 2

MK1-Braton: Rank 30

Lato Vandal: Rank 27

Dual Ether: Rank 19

Casual/Hardcore

I am around 3-5 times a week based in CST

Working on clearing planets right now

I was on here a very long time ago when it first was released but left for a while and just getting back into it now.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to join a fun friendly mature clan where it's not a rush to end missions so fast Alphas Of Mastery is for you I am in game all the time I only require you must be a active player and I don't deal with disrespect from clan members that will get you terminated no questions asked. We welcome and embrace new players with open arms as you grow we grow together as a family. Most of the dojo is complete with research labs me and my general has been working very hard with everything all I seek is a clan members that's loyal and fun!!! Please contact me Tiara504 or Sinsabre we look forward to hearing and seeing you!!!

Anyone interested in joining us, we are recruiting and aiming at becoming a full Shadow Clan (no more than that).

Check out our initial thread post and give us a buzz if you are interested.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/352476-our-veteran-clan-is-recruiting-fun-factor-is-our-1st-priority/

We like to be creative and mix it up, as well as grow into an active Tenno family, not just a faceless hub.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! im looking for some people for my clan. Im building it of my own now because some guys just leaved the clan. We have almost all the recourses and helping hands would be nice to build the dojo even more. i started this clan whit my friends but they dont play this game anymore. Im online every day.

Hey, anyone interested in joining a ghost clan ive recently started?

I have over 1300+ in game hrs and am very knowledgeable about the game.

PM or add me if you're interested, the only rule is you must use teamspeak

I been A member of warframe about three four months so what is teamspeak?

Looking for an ACTIVE Clan.

Have left two clans due to inactivity. Don't care if you have an amazing Dojo, don't care if you have all research completed, don't care if you belong to an alliance, don't care if you have a Clan logo designed by Banksy.

Just want to play Warframe for ridiculous amounts of hours with like minded people.

Hey everybody join the:

Awsome Ninjas of Death clan

Requirements: be nice dont be inactive for over a month and help out by donating reasources to rooms and decorations also research

How to rank up: donate,be helpful and nice and be ACTIVE.

Not required but helpful: donate 500 credits every month.

Sup guys looking for people to join my clan Spectre Team

Message WizzaFlow in-game or here on the fourms for details on joining

There are no requirements to join but to be helpful with anything clan related

Edited by WizzaFlow

Hay got a new clan called The Sparten Ninjas, No Team Speak Req, mostly for Solo'er's who are looking for extra help and a place to feel welcome, all are welcome to join though, only just me as of posting this, though i will be recruiting every now and then, i am on the Oceania Server I'm still new to this game but making a fast learning curve so far but not a noob anymore lol, any way to reach me just find me in game, my call sign is Master-Sidekick im usually in game at least every day or 2nd day or Send me a MSG by clicking on my profile to the left and then sending me a MSG which ill check every week or 2nd week. 

See you on the battlefield. 

Edited by Master-Sidekick

Hi everyone Alphas Of Mastery is now recruiting we have 9 active members we are friendly fun family clan we do not rush anything we take our time as most players go fast in game we do not. We welcome all to join our dojo is complete labs the works we have it!! to apply you must be a ACTIVE player only rule is respect your clan member's no if and but's about we are adult's do act like one for more information contact me Tiara504 or Sinsabre we are always online here or in game looking forward to hearing from you Tenno's