Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will destroying clan barracks remove members?

Xemgoa

So, I want to reduce my clans tier so we can have cheaper research and less member capacity.

The only problem is that I cannot downgrade from a Storm clan to a Shadow clan, and neither can I build a Shadow Barracks so I can do the downgrade.

I have to say, it's really absurd I can't do something like build a Shadow Barracks so I can do a downgrade.

When I did try, a pop-up told me that I couldn't do so, since I had a barracks which could only allow me to upgrade to Mountain or Moon tier.

What the daylights am I suppose to do!? DE, could we ask for a fix for this where we can build a previous tier barracks if we wanna downgrade?

I preface this since, if I destroy my Storm Barracks, will all my members get booted from the clan?

Don’t upgrade, I’m in a similiar situation I screwed up my friends dojo by ranking it up to a moon clan and deleting the all the barracks thinking that would downgrade it now everything is too expensive to rebuild lol

I do not think so, the barracks and clan tier is not connected, once you upgrade it’s permanent so it shouldn’t effect clan member size but your costs won’t go down for materials and you can only reduce once every two months, For me I don’t even know how or why I was able to build back to barracks over a few days ranking up the clan but you can’t derank it back for almost a year lol..

Build shadow barracks again and destroy the storm barracks then as Warlord press esc and reduce clan tier

edit: or do you not have space for it? Or resources? It should let you rebuild shadow of not destroy storm and then try to rebuild shadow

Edited by Esula

The costs will change once you are able to downgrade. For me I’m all the way up to a moon clan in 4 days with like 10 members, 70% inactive so I can’t get it back down to shadow for almost a year. It’s kind of ridiculous.

Edited by Esula