Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Awoken from a long slumber...

tinyranitar

Question

Hello, 

Some of you may remember me, while majority of people most likely don't know who I am. I used to be very active on the forum and the game 1-2 years ago. I kinda quit because my laptop broke down and I haven't been able to get back to Warframe even after getting a new laptop.

So here I am again, finally downloaded the game because some dude was trying "to get me into it" because he didn't know I played, so I went and checked the "here's what you missed" thread, but the last update is 2017.

Sorry for the long winded story, but if anyone is kind enough please tell me what happened? Did they remove Serration like they were saying? Did people finally play conclave? Please fill me in because I am lazy and can't do research. 

P/s: also on a side note I missed Saryn and Vauban Prime (PC broke down after Saryn Prime release, only managed to farm Nikana Prime) so I have absolutely no idea what happens afterward

5 answers to this question

Serration is still a thing.
Serration 2 is a thing (Riven mods)
Nobody plays Conclave still.

Saryn Prime sells around 150p give or take 30p.
Not sure about Vauban price (nobody asks to buy it).

Also Sacrifice is out. So go play that.

Edited by Fishyflakes

Welcome back.

Damage 3.0 and the removal of ''mandatory'' mods is, frankly, never going to happen in our lifetime. 

Beyond that though, not too much has change drastically that I can remember. There's just new mission types, new warframes, new weapons and new less trials.