Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Voice Packs

UnityOfOne

Some people dont like Ordis, some people dont like the Lotus but everyone like having a choice!

After months and months on end of Holo Lotus some people had quite enough, i know i sure do.

Lets be real, the Lotus isnt more than a commentator, a voice pack, lines that play according to mission type and progress.

So why no treat it as such and give us the option to choose our commentator?

Many other games have done that successfully and have shown that this is something a community responds well too.

For players it would give more variety and choice and for DE it would be an additional revenue stream when selling those alternate voice packs for platinum.

35 minutes ago, -SMG-Velvent said:

So why no treat it as such and give us the option to choose our commentator?

Hours of VAs that aren't all employees of the company and even then still require actual money to be paid to them to read lines. Recordings need to be edited and redone if there are errors. There's a long list of things that make this nontrivial and, if it is to be done, would need to be justified to have time and resources spent on it.

That it hasn't happened yet means it isn't even remotely a priority and saying it could be bought with Platinum is not a selling point.

15 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Hours of VAs that aren't all employees of the company and even then still require actual money to be paid to them to read lines. Recordings need to be edited and redone if there are errors. There's a long list of things that make this nontrivial and, if it is to be done, would need to be justified to have time and resources spent on it.

That it hasn't happened yet means it isn't even remotely a priority and saying it could be bought with Platinum is not a selling point.

That goes for everything in the process of development not just sound works so according to your logic noone should ever do anything...

So that it could be sold for platinum which means DE can profit from it is not a selling point? Making money is not a selling point for a company?

Might be i am living i'm bizarro world according to your argument but to me it sounds you just dont want any other audio packs and try to disguise that as an actual argument.

And unless you are actually working for DE i highly doubt you have any actual clue what is and isnt a priority for them. Venus is a priority for them as they themselves said and its not here yet either.