Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Warframe Decorations

(PSN)Kamranos

I was thinking with the new decoration system in the Dojo, it would be great to have prime warframe statues. Obviously they would need to be worthy of primes, so I thought it would be a great opportunity to put the Orokin Lab to use. 

Prime warframe statues as a decoration item. These would first need to be researched in the Orokin lab. Requirements for research would be a BP, Chassis, Systems and Neuroptics for said prime. These only need to be added once, like normal research. After research is complete, standard decoration costs would apply for each statue placed. This would give some clans a great task to complete these rare decorations.

I understand that there are many vaulted primes, but that doesn’t stop people from running relics that drop them. Yes it means putting very valuable trade items into your dojo rather than your personal platinum stocks but some players might find the costs worth it. This would be one instance where clan tier scaling would not apply. 

Any thoughts? I know some people would absolutely hate this idea, so I have equipped my Prime Flame Repellent.