Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A couple of long-standing bugs

Theroxenes

First, end-of-missions stats are completely wonky. The damage numbers basically never add up to 100% and even if they are accurate relative to one another, having actually reliable stats would be much nicer.

Example match, with just me and another player where nobody joined or left for the full 10 minute duration:

Spoiler

N3fUE3x.jpg

Second, the doors on the Corpus Outpost map sometimes lock and won't open until you back off and approach again. This bug can be insanely frustrating whether you're chasing, running, or just trying to move around the map.

I have no idea what causes these but they are both fairly easy to reproduce. For the first one, all you need to do is... play a game of Conclave. For the second, it seems to trigger if another player goes through the door and it closes as you are about to enter. And it only happens on the Corpus Outpost map AFAIK, all the other doors in the game are fine.

On 2018-07-04 at 9:04 AM, Theroxenes said:

Second, the doors on the Corpus Outpost map sometimes lock and won't open until you back off and approach again.

Got a gif of that 

Spoiler

I'd like to add some as well

1. Weird Dread passive (bug?)

This bleed passive seems to apply on near miss and almost never on direct hits. Not sure if feature or bug.

Spoiler

2. Arsenal not showing correct modded Shield/Health value. In the example below, Arsenal shows 175. But in game it's actually 195.

Spoiler

nCvRlxn.png

3. Paris damage bug

4. Misleading high standing bug

That's all I remember atm.

Edited by Triplinster
Added Misleading high standing bug

On 2018-07-04 at 8:04 AM, Theroxenes said:

Second, the doors on the Corpus Outpost map sometimes lock and won't open until you back off and approach again. This bug can be insanely frustrating whether you're chasing, running, or just trying to move around the map.

I have no idea what causes these but they are both fairly easy to reproduce. For the first one, all you need to do is... play a game of Conclave. For the second, it seems to trigger if another player goes through the door and it closes as you are about to enter. And it only happens on the Corpus Outpost map AFAIK, all the other doors in the game are fine.

guess thats a thing for every door... must be client side bound or however to call it

If the 'trigger dude' is moving out of range while you're close to the door, you already passed the trigger area/line/whatever and get ignored by it. -> door closes and you can't open it until you jump out of the area and come again or another dude is opening it. (Can happen to a couple ppl at the same time) 

Every now and then and especially during the past days I had some weapon swap issues. 

One was that even with the additional holster speed mods on the secondary and primary weapon the swap/holster was slowed down. Just a guess but  could that be a freeze bug from previous ice procs?

The second one is manifesting during rather higher ping/probably unstable high data loss servers. Its also affecting movement cancels or command registration overall. I've made the experience quite often that commands for example [F] (weapon swap) or [R] (reload) are getting ignored or delayed and have to be done again up to several times. Another problem with that is the 'unclean' execution of movement cancels. Despite executing the right key combos your Warframe will be put into a slight levitating state and slows down instead of accelerating. This goes as far as key commands are getting executed in-game way after they were done. Even if you stop smashing any button entirely. Or your Warframe will stuck into one of your latest commands until you somehow manage to break free or die.