Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Callidus, a ninja frame, with a twist.

This frame is built around either being stealthy, or a huge target in battle.

My other stuff: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/977109-the-bugle’s-stuff/

Base hp: 75

Base shields: 100

Base armor: 75

Sprint speed: 1.2

Abilities:

Passive: In covert form, only be visible to enemies in a small radius, and enemies notice you if you stay still to long at standard distances. In overt form, have increased enemy aggro, and gain considerably increased armor for every aggroes enemy.

Visibility radius: 8m. Still Duration: 4s. You must move 4m in that time.

Aggro %: +25%. Aggro radius: 30m. Armor: 125/enemy.

Form name credit:(PS4)Cell_Purple

Ability 1: Tactics change. Switch between covert form and overt form. When entering covert form, deploy a smoke cloud, reducing enemy visibility by 4/8/12/16m. 

Radius: 12/24/36/48m. Duration: 1/2/3/4s.

When entering overt form, gain armor. Armor: +300. Duration: 2/4/6/8s. 

Costs 10 energy.

Covert form

Ability 2: Weak point. Perform the Vulcan neck pinch on any enemy! Stuns them.

Costs 25 energy. Lasts 2/4/6/8s.

Ability 3: Shaded speed. Gain increased movement speed, attack speed, reload speed, and fire rate.

Costs 50 energy. Lasts 3/6/9/12s. Speed buff: +10/25/35/50%.

Overt form:

Ability 2: Brute force. Brutally fly into an enemy, dazing them briefly,knocking them back rag doll style, and dealing impact damage.

Costs 25 energy. Stun duration: .2/.3/.4/.5s. Damage: 125/250/375/500. Knockbacks: 2/5/7/10m.

Ability 3: Besieged Vigor. Gain increased armor, shields, and hp regen.

Costs 50 energy. Armor/shield buff: 10/20/30/40%. Hp regen: 10/20/30/40 per second. Lasts 3/6/9/12s.

Ability 4: Torrent. Equip Bloodbeat, your throwing stars. These fire at a base rate of 5/s. They deal 50/100/150/200 slash damage per. Each one stuns/aggroes damaged enemy, based on hidden or distraction form, respectively. Stuns for .2s, aggroes for +75%. Costs 4 energy/sec.

Edited by (XB1)FlawlessBugle68

Abilities sound really unique and plausible but I would 100% change the passive, since only being seen by enemies within 4m without needing to sustain an ability is incredibly OP. I would also buff the damage of brute force to around 600 as it is pretty underwhelming for a 2nd ability (Nekros’ 1st ability causes knockback and deals 500 dmg, just as a frame of reference). Also, I would buff the health/shield stats, since the stats are suitable for a stealth frame, but not suited at all for an aggro inducing frame. Hope this helps.

p.s. Suggestion for both forms- Covert & Overt forms.

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll up the passives range, and make it so enemies see you after 4s, so you have to keep moving, otherwise you’ll get spotted. 

Ill up Brute Forces damage to 500, and give it a knockback much like the operator void dash.

I totally prefer those names! Theyrrrrre great!

I’ll make it so that the more agrroed enemies, the more your armor in overt form.