Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Just a quick note, I saw that the stream didn't say Drops Enabled. 

Idk if that's a thing everywhere but I know when I watched Overeatch League, which drops tokens occasionally during stream, does say that in green next to the title

Probably not related but something i noticed

Just now, Allyeana said:

Idk if that's a thing everywhere but I know when I watched Overeatch League, which drops tokens occasionally during stream, does say that in green next to the title

However some did get the drops, just not all.

13 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

Just to assist in issue monitoring:  Still have not rec'd my ash prime as of yet.  Thx for keeping on top of it!

Ok, so I woke up at 5:30 AM early in the morning (Philippine Standard Time, 12 hours ahead of Eastern Time) to watch the devstream at 6 AM, and I logged in twitch (I have the Broca Prominence Syndana from the twitch link to account) and I checked lots of times of my account was linked, and it was. Everyone didn’t get him at first, so I was calm, but then my crush messaged me that she got him (even if she only watched 20 minutes) and my brother also got him, who I watched beside, both on our phones (but I also joined the stream earlier and left later than him). It was clear at the upper right that I was logged into my only twitch account that is connected to my only Warframe account. Please fix thanks I was even sick that morning but I really wanted him.

Edited by Gingingt
Clarification

6 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Amazing is not looking for the thread:

That has an update and seeing on Rebecca's twitter (linked in the update) that they are hoping to have your FREE Ash Prime by Monday.

Thanks, but no matter what I did, I could not find the part of Rebecca's twitter that says "by Monday"; all I seem to be able to find is her stating that they are "firefighting" (which is great; good to know that they're working on it!  But I saw nothing about it taking until Monday...)

4 minutes ago, Allyeana said:

hurmm something need to be see