Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

hace 22 minutos, NightmareT12 dijo:

Beyond the fact of people stating they have no Ash Prime, which is pretty obvious at this point, has anyone gotten it AFTER trying to get it once?

In other words: Has anyone been able to claim Ash Prime AFTER not receiving it for hours? Curious to see if this is going through a queue or DE will need to run a script or reprogram the Twitch Drop.

good question🤔

Only 6 months into this game but love all the quests and content!!! Once the ash prime issue is fixed, I will have my first prime warframe! So excited, have been trying for regular ash for months now, just need one more bp. My only wish is that someday my husband and I could play together at the same time without having to get another TV and Xbox one to do it. Right now we just switch profiles back and forth and take turns.  

Seems that a lot of people that watched the stream didn't get the frame. Pretty much everyone I know, including myself, didn't get it. I am sure DE will fix this. It's not like them to drop the ball without so much as a word and incoming fix. Gotta give them a chance to finish up the after Tennocon 'to do' list and gathering their stuff before they can fully focus on what happened here.

18 часов назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

So how i will known that im supose to recieve a twitch drop? Im watcin it about 27 minutes, will i reciece that?

Still no Ash 😭 Account is linked, everything looks good from my end and I watched for the entire time making sure Twitch didn't time me out for inactivity. 

I probably could have just bought enough Plat to buy him from someone for the amount I spent in Data yesterday to watch the Livestream. Lol 

At least it was great content showcased!