The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I haven't gotten mine and I made a special effort to log in from work where I could have gotten in trouble... 

This whole thing reminds me of an Eddie Izzard joke I remember. "Cake or death, you sir, cake or death... - uhh well I'll take the cake please.. - fine... Fine... Here... And you.. Cake. Or. Death.. - Cake please. - Cake please..always the cake fine... Cake it is....and you. Cake or death. - Death wait now I mean cake - ahhh! You said death first, you said death first... - but I meant caaaake.. - oh all right........ And you.. Cake.. Or death... - Cake plea- WELL WE'RE OUT OF CAKE! - ...so my choice is "or death"? - Well we only had a few bits and we weren't expecting such a rush! - Well fine, ill take the vegetarian then.. - here you are Mr. Hitler, you Nazi sh*thead....  Cake or death?"

Ash or death... They weren't expecting such a rush, and now our choices are death or tossing salad.

11 часов назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

Still no Ash Prime

Watched the stream from Germany in the middle of the night, beginning with the pre-show stuff and the giveaways.

The new stuff looks awesome, but i'm a bit upset about not getting Ash Prime. Watched almost 2 hours and i'm afraid that everyone who hasn't received Ash yet, will maybe never get the Frame. My accounts are linked and it worked with past drops. I hope that DE can fix it.

But eitherway, i'm excited to play the new missions, quests and space battles!

No Ash Prime for me either . and i watched the preshow and the whole show about 2 hours . i was talking to my friend on discord and we where watching at the exakt same time , he got ash as soon as he logged in to the game after the show. 

Me and my girlfriend gemjess0405 (don't know if I could link her with this) both watched tennolive and neither of us has received Ash prime and we both have twitch linked as we have trinity prime from the amazon prime drops. I'm not in a rush to get it because I understand DE are busy with tennocon, but hopefully we could get an update so about Ash.