The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I had the stream set up for both my accounts on two PC’s and an alarm set for 6am. Checked and triple checked my accounts were linked and they were.

watched the entire stream on both accounts and figured there may be a time delay due to the sheer number of drops but have come here to see if I can ease my mind as I’m seeing people getting there’s and mine is yet to drop on either. I’m hoping it resolves itself within 24 hours?

Last night I watched one of the most intense streams (so intense I forgot to breathe most of the time😂). After the stream I tried to log in to my account but it didn't alow me, I figured so many people were logging in all at once so I just left it. Today I had the chance to log in to collect my daily, and get my holy Ash prime, but he wasn't there. I noticed alot of people were having the same problem. Help me please🙁.

Iv'e watched the tennocon stream for 6 hours with all the youtubers and what not. I waited for 6PM and for DE to start talking, but after 7 hours of watching a damn stream i get a empty promise. Hey it's not really that bad, its not like people got two ash primes and people who got ash prime for not even knowing about the stream.

Checklist:

1) linked twitch to account: YES

2) TennoLive minutes watch: 60+ minutes

Ash prime not received yet

My Comment:

Actually i will be patiently waiting for it (as i know DE did faced an issue related to it and are working on it) but still am writing this comment so i can document my situation too so that in case they need to find users who did not receive Ash P, they can find my name as well.

Thanks DE for an amazing Tennolive 2018 and cant wait for those awesome future updates!

Well, it's been 12 hours with no sign of Ash, so I might as well toss my hat in the ring now.  I watched all but the first 5 minutes of the stream and I have not received my ash prime.  I've never done this before, so not sure how it works, but I have checked my inventory and mail with no success.

Just now, Dreamer_n_kansas said:

Well, it's been 12 hours with no sign of Ash, so I might as well toss my hat in the ring now.  I watched all but the first 5 minutes of the stream and I have not received my ash prime.  I've never done this before, so not sure how it works, but I have checked my inventory and mail with no success.

the second you watched 30 menates you should of revived it

So, I watched the video 5 times, the accounts are linked, and I did not receive the long-awaited Esh Prime(

Comrades, how so? I really hope that something will be done about this and justice will prevail) Thank you in advance!