The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Timey16 said:

Well it is a Sunday. Even staff has weekends...

I haven't gotten mine, either. I will wait until Monday before I file a support ticket.

I think this is wise. Even if something went wrong, DE is on weekend now. Hopefully thousands of people aren’t just SoL

My account was linked and I have watched the entirety of the 1 hour stream.  I have logged in many times over a 12 hour span after the stream and I still have not received it.  I see that there are many people having this issue and I'm hoping that it will be sorted out soon!

14 hours ago, Giveup12 said:

Same issue, i watched all from the pre show (even refreshed a couple times at beginning of stream) to the end and did not receive the drop. Hopefully it's just the servers taking time to dish out the ashy boi

I had the exact same thing happen, and I didn’t see like a drop icon so I’m worried I missed it. Any updates at all?

It’s been a day and I still don’t have ash prime, I watched the whole stream I was watching FrozenBallz before it even started and through to the end and my accounts are linked coz i have the twitch cape thing, by still no Ash prime?

Does it have to be claimed from somewhere?

Edited by (XB1)Vylixz