The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Watched the stream almost since it first started up early in the afternoon, till the very end and didn't get mine either. Know for a fact my accounts are linked since I got both of the Prime with Primes in the past, and I checked before and after the stream too.

On the other hand, a friend of mine who's barely even played the game popped in for just 30 minutes and got his instantly before the stream even ended..

Hate to add to the spam of this stuff but in almost 24 hours I would like the thing we were promised :C

So started watching at 6:06 and watched for the whole event. Loved the song for Fortuna by the way. How soon do you guys think we can get an update on when its going to be sent to everyone who didn't receive it yesterday?

Not to complain just, would like to know that a time line is going to be established. Worst comes to worst I just they could reference the accounts watching to accounts on their site and look into which ones were linked at the time of the stream. Bu that might take a long time for all of them.

53 minutes ago, omegaleo12 said:

couldnt they have just gaven us codes for the ash prime via email or samenthing like that

At this point, just releasing a promo code seems like the best fix to maintain player goodwill.

Release a promo code that gives you Ash Prime. This solves many problems: covers people who watched the stream but didn't get Ash Prime, people who tried to watch the stream but had technical issues beyond their control, people that just didn't understand the instructions, etc.

If DE's goal is publicity of everything they talked about at their TennoCon live event, just include that information in the link to the promo code. Email / in-game message a link for the promo code that goes to a blog post or Youtube video of the event but lists the promo code below it. Make the code valid for at least two weeks.

Edited by Iron_Gecko

Well, still did not get ash prime even though is already a day later? Are you even still giving them at this point? cause i linked my account properly even had the twitch prime bundle. Hope you can enlighten us more in this matter.

Still no Ash, waited quite a while. Don't want to cry about it, just want to add my name to the list.

Linked it and watched before it even started until it closed. I have screenshots.

Congratulations DE, you made us all proud love the new Planet and everything about it!

Still no Ash Prime, just putting this here for register, since I watched the entire show on the twitch app and double checked if my accounts were linked on the cellphone and on PC, so I'm waiting for any news.

I was 15mins late to the stream but I did watch the rest but I didn’t get ash prime either. I have been told you guys monitor our watch time and if you tab out it can not count is this true? cause if it is that kinda sucks. I did tab out for checking my mails and going into warframe as well..... Love warframe so why would I not want to support it.