Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

yeah I watched on my phone switched to a browser and yes I am linked it even gave me the you are already linked with prime still no ash yet tried to log in sat at the launcher for 10 min since the server took a dump then when I got in it said not connected .. I never get when they do these events they seam so buggy nothing ever seams to work right at all I get 300k+ people are tuning in but you would figure they would have it smoothed out by now 

En 7/7/2018 a las 5:43 PM, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

We are monitoring for issues and will let everyone know progress as we watch claims continue to happen.. it was a lot more viewers than we expected but we're firefighting!

Vi todo el TennoLive y no recibi el Drop 😞 Please no me dejen sin ese excelente warframe.

I hope everything gets fixed here soon, I watched the whole thing and still waiting. Been connected for 2 months and I watch the stream. Hope this gets fixed by the morning tomorrow.

Just now, VertegrezNox said:

to redeem a promocode i go to https://www.warframe.com/promocode and entered in; GUARDIANCON2018 
wasn't working for everyone yesterday (which is why I posted about it here) but it seems to work now.

I did that already but I did not get it and I tried 5 times again but it is saying that the code is a 1-time use and I already used it.