Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, DiamondDillusion said:

I know a lot of people feel the same way... and I know you guys are busy but I swear I did everything... I linked my account, watched the whole thing, and yet no Ash Prime. I have been on my computer all day thinking I would get mine, but sadly not. 😞  Please I like actually beg of you... I keep being underestimated for being an Excalibur.  Btw that livestream was sick!! I'm so impressed how that was just the demo. 😆

who tf underestimates an excalibur??? thats still an endgame tier frame

Welcome, to the waiting room of hell.

We will be with you shortly to revel in your inconvenience and unhappiness.

Current waittimes for ash prime have exceeded normal salt levels and thus no ETA can be given to when he will be unlocked.

We hope you enjoy your stay at the bottom of this fiery pit of boredom and wish you a pleasant trip through the comments

Edited by Seyenas

Just now, Seyenas said:

Welcome, to the waiting room of hell.

We will be with you shortly to revel in your inconvenience and unhappiness.

Current waittimes for ash prime have exceeded normal salt levels and thus no ETA can be given to when he will be unlocked.

We hope you enjoy your stay at the bottom of this fiery pit of boredom and wish you a pleasant trip through the comments

5d4b8506f28c9eaa421d35a9c1de6f6b

its been 24 hours now and still no ash... went in and checked to make sure twich, amazon and warframe were linked and the are ... just seams i have issues getting my drops from warframe... thought i got my umber stuff watching other streams.. hope this issues can be resolved soon  

Just now, General_Durandal said:

32-million registered loosers though?
You should expect at least 1% of them to show up.
1% of 32 million is 320,000, but there was less then that.

If your setup can't handle less then 1% of your player-base, then you need to upgrade your servers.

32-million registered loosers though?
You should expect at least 1% of them to show up.
1% of 32 million is 320,000, but there was less then that.

If your setup can't handle less then 1% of your player-base, then you need to upgrade your servers.

Peak viewers was 350k as far as I remember

Can add me to the list also Orisyn on both Twitch and Warframe, Accounts linked and watched the stream all day prior to and including the entire tennocon panel presentation.

That being said to my fellow Tenno, Remember it is currently Sunday and they are just wrapping up from what was quite certainly a nerve wracking (In a good way) convention and a lot of long hours before leading up to it. Try to be patient and give them time to get this sorted out.

Also well done DE team, Over 350k viewers. That was one hell of a presentation. :clap::clap:

25 minutes ago, (XB1)brucebshadow said:

who tf underestimates an excalibur??? thats still an endgame tier frame

oh.. thanks for that motivation I guess.. it's just I'm a girl and I thought there would have been a option to change warframes, and I heard  its pretty hard to earn warframes. I have a Mag blueprint but I don't have the right materials. So idk..it would've been nice if I could atleast get a cooler warframe. (which is Ash Prime) 

Greetings fellow Tenno! I was just wondering if there has been any ETA announced on when to expect Ash Prime. 

I understand there were quite a few viewers (including myself) and most of us haven't received him.

I did see the tweet that said DE is working on the issue, just wondering if an actual ETA has been announced.