Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I feel staying silent is giving me anxiety so I'll announce that I also haven't gotten the Ash. I watched the entirety of the stream from start to finish as well. The presentation was phenomenal, showing that they want to do bigger things each year is an amazing plus and feat. Hoping all of the Venus work turns out well for them!

Edited by Avenier

I do watch the Tennocon 2018 at the same time on Twitch and don't receive any mail that confirm me to receive Ash Prime at all. I hope that there something DE can solve the problem as quickly as possible. My friends also complaints that he doesn't receive the Ash Prime when he watch Tennocon 2018 online on Twtich too. Thanks DE and I hope you can develop Warframe to a whole new level :D. Thanks for making this game better than ever :D.

im still waiting for mine too but i enjoyed the stream last sunday (It is the time where it went live for us)! and it was surprising that the team had a group hug especially that it was live AND the amount of applause made me happy

from what ive heard the reason why most of us haven't got it is due to the fact that, you have to watch the stream for 30 consecutive minutes and if there is any buffering at all in the middle of the stream its counted us as not watching it, which is both frustrating and sad. i hope they can fix it as i would love to be able to try ash prime

Soo much fus for a free prime. Have some patience for once and im most certainly the ones complaining on the forus regarding ash will be the last to get it.They said that YOU WILL GET IT REGARDLESS IF ITS TODAY OR THE NEXT WEAK.

On 2018-07-07 at 7:40 PM, magtheew98 said:

god you people are impatient, first you start spamming the twitch chat and then complain of not getting it immediately, just freaking wait

I agree, they were spamming before 6pm EST and then the servers couldn't handle the mass log-in. They need to let the Devs do what they can first, then let them tie up any loose ends by looking at any tickets of people who watched the stream but still didn't get it individually if they need to. Even technology can break under pressure.

6 minutes ago, codelord said:

from what ive heard the reason why most of us haven't got it is due to the fact that, you have to watch the stream for 30 consecutive minutes and if there is any buffering at all in the middle of the stream its counted us as not watching it, which is both frustrating and sad. i hope they can fix it as i would love to be able to try ash prime

Not true at all. The reason why most didn't get it is bc the servers crashed when they tried to send it to 350k ppl at once so they had to stop the distribution and do it  a bit slower so it would not happen again.

3 minutes ago, codelord said:

There was also a server overload after the stream because over half a million tenno were trying to log in to get it. It's understandable that they needed to actually step back and find a way to go at this rather than try to powerhouse it.

5 minutes ago, codelord said:

mine didnt buffer yet i still didnt receive it and there were alot of people watching so giving the drop would take a long time.i just hope they could fix this soon