Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I am aware that multiple people have posted this problem

but i have not received my ash prime as i watched the entire stream even before tennolive began and i watched the streamers that you hosted

my account is linked and all i already have tried relogging

but nothing

Edited by Exeroxide

I already had ash but to me they have not given it to me either, it must be a general failure, of 5 friends watching the steam to 2 they have not given it to us and we always have linked twitch 😐

I've watched the livestream from the beginning till the very end and did not recieve the reward. I've also checked the mobile app, nothing. Hopefully I ll have it by 2morrow. Thanks for reading.

Edited by PIDanno

You guys need to learn how to be pacient DE is one of the best developers that I know there were more than half a on people watching the stream its normal that it takes a while when twitch drops came out for the first time It needed more than 2 weeks to my drops come and They were all exilius slot's openers (forgot the name of the fing). And like I said there were more than hal a milion people watching + the people at tennocon its almost a milion people or more to give a Ash Prime to. And they'r hamsters probably have died from so much people trying to enter the game.

Edited by Pedro-Trinta