The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

I watched this on Lirik's stream when the announcements were happening, even though he is sponsored he said nothing about having to watch it on the official channel to get the ash prime drop...

11 minutes ago, Jalopezlag said:

A pc mini acc starting with Z got it before I got it on my main starting with J. A friend of mine starting with C got it and another one starting with M got it too. All PC, all same country, all linked accounts, all watched all the stream, def not that but sure hope its fixed.

I hope so too...

• Like 1

hace 3 horas, bbqc dijo:

didnt get it either.  watched in mobile and had the destop app going

Me neither, i had my bf twitch on my pc and mine on my phone, he receive it and i didn't !! Whyy???  if i'd receive drops from Warframe before!! :c i want my ash prime please!! 

I watched as well for no prime drop, but I'm not terribly concerned about it, If I get it, yay, if not oh well. Congrats on DE completely knocking it out of the park. Fantastic and thank you for your hard work! Bravo!

I got mine, my roommate did not get theirs.  The only reason I could think is that perhaps I got mine because my IGN is earlier in the alphabet than my roomie's is (who knows??) and maybe they had some kind of cap on the # of Ash Primes they handed out and that number got exceeded because of the huge number of viewers.  Honestly I dunno.  These things are always so super buggy!  

• Like 1

I see some of you are not reading other posts before commenting but everyone has not received their AP. DE has announced that they are firefighting as 500k people accessed their servers at once please be patient all people that should have rightfully obtained Ash should get it within the next 2 days

• Like 1

me and my brother live in same house, 2 pcs, we both had stream open for around 5 hours before tennocon started, we played mission while watching stream.At the end of mission only my brother got ash prime in mailbox and I didnt.Eh justice

Edited by VVaron
mistakes