Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

trinity mains

Ragnarok160

19 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

And that is when you roll with Brigitte instead and just give the Genjis (both friend and foe) a middle finger followed by a swedish "Släng dig i väggen!" comment.

except trinity can heal you half way across the map unlike mercy 

Edited by Ragnarok160

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok160 said:

its not complaining im just asking, tbh a "support my team" answer is very subjrctive based on the frame you play but by the typical logic i could play nova and as long as im pressing 4 then who cares right?

tbh according to my profile i use escal a lot which ig makes sense, i do default to him often but i can support my team by running corrosive projection and/or radial blind but with the operator focus energy restore and the incredable amount if self heal options and mods it makes trinity pretty much useless

minus eiodolon fights

So with minor supports you can provide do you think you can replace Trinity?

6 hours ago, (XB1)N7 Sinner said:

I'll remember your thread the next time someone in a PuG complains about my ability to provide energy or instant healing to the entire team... Maybe you would rather I just play her like I would play Mesa? Raw damage over beneficial utility seems to be the go-to nowadays, I hear.

with the amount of self heal options/ mods its not necessary to rely on trinity anymore

1 minute ago, Richtter said:

So with minor supports you can provide do you think you can replace Trinity?

yes acually

u can spam out operator for 2 seconds with his warframe healing mod and heal ful health without using any energy

15 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Because they like you support their allies? Seriously, stop with these "main" threads. The last few you made all ended up the same. Stop being so concerned over other's preferred play styles.

not so much concerned as i am curious, trinity is in a class of her own as a support but the community surrounding her seems to fall into a typical healing archetype that i feel shackles some players and hinders others

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok160 said:

yes acually

u can spam out operator for 2 seconds with his warframe healing mod and heal ful health without using any energy

Maybe you don't know trinity's kit or are just playing another game.

A good squad know each other abillities  they go for an efficient team instead of an ego team.

But is good to know you can heal, provide damage reduction, provide energy and etc as efficient as trinity. Maybe you are a especial one.

Edited by Richtter

1 minute ago, Richtter said:

Maybe you don't know trinity's kit or are just playing another game.

A good squad know each other abillities  they go for an efficient team instead of an ego team.

But is good to know you can heal, provide damage reduction, provide energy and etc as efficient as trinity. Maybe you are a especial one.

operator can provide energy, so can items and arcanes

operator can also provide heals, so can melle mods, items and arcanes

also what do u mean i dont know her kit? 

also clearly you dont know her kit as ev build is counterproductive to a chain link/ blessing build 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok160 said:

operator can provide energy, so can items and arcanes

operator can also provide heals, so can melle mods, items and arcanes

also what do u mean i dont know her kit? 

also clearly you dont know her kit as ev build is counterproductive to a chain link/ blessing build 

Yeah, so intead of an instant heal you have preference for an operator slow heal + kill thing with melee(the not efficient way).

So instead of an instant energy you have preference for the slow way zenurik.

Yeah, I don't know trinity's kit thats why I provided some information that "I don't know" in the post above you didn't readed.

8 minutes ago, Richtter said:

Yeah, so intead of an instant heal you have preference for an operator slow heal + kill thing with melee(the not efficient way).

Yeah, I don't know trinity's kit thats why I provided some information that "I don't know" in the post above you didn't readed.

i feel like this post is starting to derail this isnt about arguing work around to trinities kit, its about why you main her and why people act the way the do when they play her

15 minutes ago, Richtter said:

ill leave it with my last word on the subject, u said earlier that its about an efficent team rather then an ego team but with the amount of abilities in the game that either directly or indirectly supports other frames, oberon and khora for example , its not efficient to run trinity as a crutch like it used to be

i remember all the recruit chats "lfg ev trin" or "lf ev trin"

at this point your explination has been that trinity simply mitigates what mid level frames can already do for themselves when in reality it would be more benificial to run frames that cover what other members "CANT" do such as barriers, stuns, damage bonuses

9 hours ago, Spartan336 said:

Trin mains are brave to be that one Mercy in the middle of 3 Genji's. 

"I NEED HEALING!!!"

Funnily enough, if you just trust the genji and actually pocket them/follow them when they dive the enemy 9 times out of ten they are going to absolutely stomp. Turns out people who main genji actually know a thing or two about what they are capable of.

1 minute ago, Berdfess said:

This thread is necessary and provides grounds for great discussion. Please continue you intellectual titans you.

ive found it benefitial, beside the back and forth with a particular tenno its seems like the general conseses is you either love her or hate her

Just now, Ragnarok160 said:

i feel like this post is starting to derail this isnt about arguing work around to trinities kit, its about why you main her and why people act the way the do when they play her

The answer in simple:

Because they like. The way they play Trinity by being carried(as you said) don't mean they are useless(as you said again) because if you contribute to your team you are not carried at all.

Weapons still have a very nice dps(weapons trinity can hold as every other warframe).

But by pressing buttons as you said again. Saryn press 1 and 4 as trinity can press 2 and 4 as you said again.

Just now, Legion-Shields said:

Funnily enough, if you just trust the genji and actually pocket them/follow them when they dive the enemy 9 times out of ten they are going to absolutely stomp. Turns out people who main genji actually know a thing or two about what they are capable of.

genjis like to think so and its true his potential is very high but thats if your playing with a good genji of ehich ive encountered very few

Just now, Richtter said:

The answer in simple:

Because they like. The way they play Trinity by being carried(as you said) don't mean they are useless(as you said again) because if you contribute to your team you are not carried at all.

Weapons still have a very nice dps(weapons trinity can hold as every other warframe).

But by pressing buttons as you said again. Saryn press 1 and 4 as trinity can press 2 and 4 as you said again.

true but how i said ( to a previous user) how people play her in an archetypical fasion, ive a few friend irl that main trinity and i notice a strong lack in there gun play and modding technic but modding is also subjective

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok160 said:

true but how i said ( to a previous user) how people play her in an archetypical fasion, ive a few friend irl that main trinity and i notice a strong lack in there gun play and modding technic but modding is also subjective

Modding isn't subjective.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok160 said:

Didn't noticed this. I have some friends in the same boat because in many situations there is not much they can do other than support Volt, Saryn and Equinox energy fullfilled.

Just now, Berdfess said:

Modding isn't subjective.

i would agree with you buy i dont eant the " punch through" users to lynch me

but the subective part is weather or bot the highest dealing damage build is always the best when modding weapons

Just now, Ragnarok160 said:

i would agree with you buy i dont eant the " punch through" users to lynch me

but the subective part is weather or bot the highest dealing damage build is always the best when modding weapons

Yes, the subjective choice is between being effective and being trash

25 minutes ago, Ragnarok160 said:

genjis like to think so and its true his potential is very high but thats if your playing with a good genji of ehich ive encountered very few

As a support, mercy’s job is to enable her team. Pocketing a genji only makes him better 🙂