Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

trinity mains

Ragnarok160

36 минут назад, Legion-Shields сказал:

Funnily enough, if you just trust the genji and actually pocket them/follow them when they dive the enemy 9 times out of ten they are going to absolutely stomp. Turns out people who main genji actually know a thing or two about what they are capable of.

Funny enough if you will *pocket* any person with iq higher than that of a a potatoe that plays a charcater he's at the very least comfortable with, chances are he's going to do well. Just because he won't be freaking dying from a random junkrat nades in the face or some other crp like the rest of his less fortunate teammates without a pocket healer.

I know. Sounds freaking surprising.

13 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Funny enough if you will *pocket* any person with iq higher than that of a a potatoe that plays a charcater he's at the very least comfortable with, chances are he's going to do well. Just because he won't be freaking dying from a random junkrat nades in the face or some other crp like the rest of his less fortunate teammates without a pocket healer.

I know. Sounds freaking surprising.

Makes you wonder why many mercy mains spend so much time hating on their genji team mates (complaining about their job) instead of doing what should be common sense.

and just because you decide to pocket someone doesn’t mean you can’t take a few seconds to help your other teammates out as needed :). It’s really not that complicated.

Edited by Legion-Shields

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok160 said:

cuz screw the other 4 members of your team right?

A typical team is going to have two healers. Mercy, being the only one with a damage boost and unrivaled mobility, is best equipped to focus most of her support on one person, and to get the most out of her damage boost that one person should typically be a dps, and to get the most out of her mobility that dps should usually be a pharah, doomfist, or, get this, genji.

Edited by Legion-Shields

Because I spin 2 win atterax, she is incredibly tanky, and nobody dies even if its a team full of noobs

I'll agree that EV trinity is pretty pointless unless you are running with clan mates that know you are an EV trinity and thus build super-powered energy-thirsty builds.

Which is never, so EV dedicated builds are pretty dumb and spamming 2 is also.

I use my 2 as much as is needed to keep my own power topped off while keeping my 3 and 4 perpetually up.

IMHO the main benefit of a trinity on team is not the EV, but the blessing buff. In onslaughts, many times there are players min-maxing and they have no tank mods on.

With my playstyle, even these short-sighted players don't die, so I don't have to go rezz them during the focus timer.

2 is also good for CC'ing high damage high durability enemies like Nox. I almost always 2 on a Nox

Edited by Hokibukisa

21 hours ago, Ragnarok160 said:

i never got how stomping the 2 button is fun

why main trinity and please give me a better answer then " i love my team" beacuse a lot of the ones i encounter think if they spam 2 it means they can get carried

Because I can solo the Eidolons without people like this. She can EV and kill a level 9999 with little problems. But mainly I use her because she is a god and fun to play