Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rejuvenation Buff Petition

Jamescell

Like and comment if you want rejuvenation to be buffed. At least one percent of total health per second at max level, and the delay under five seconds. And I'm not sure if the cool down is for all damage, or just health damage, but regardless, it should be a health damage cool down timer.

Considering how effective other auras are, rejuvenation is weaksauce. SUPER weak sauce, frames can have health bars near a thousand. Using maxed rejuvenation, it would take around twenty minutes for a health bar of that size to fully restore.

Edited by Jamescell

I think the real problem is that it isn't always in effect like other auras are. There is a delay on it when taking health damage much like when you take shield damage. After some thought I understand why it is there, but what I don't get is why that delay is any larger than 4 seconds [currently 10 seconds].

You also start out at full health, so it doesn't really have any effect until you've lost some. Unlike Siphon which will have an effect unless you are lucky enough to fill up quick, even then you can spend so that you are always using it.

There are some problems with buffing it up due to certain frames/builds benefiting more. High damage resistance leads to a greater effective heal from the mod, but I would at least like to see it bumped 2-3 times what it is now and have the recharge delay reduced. Even then Siphon still outclasses it. I wish they would add some persistent effect that would make it worth having when your health is full, but I think that might be asking for a little too much.

@Ghobe No, considering it is taking up an aura slot, auras are hard to come by, and advanced players usually don't have issues with staying alive, but instead farming logistics, and keeping cryopods alive. AND it isn't always active. Note you have to be OUT of combat for it to even work, twenty seconds is just enough in between defense waves. Remember we aren't talking about shields, this is health, health is the stuff we burn through in a few seconds when our shields go down, not a sturdy last defense.

Edited by Jamescell

shields regen far faster than 20 seconds.

Point?

@Ghobe No, considering it is taking up an aura slot, auras are hard to come by, and advanced players usually don't have issues with staying alive, but instead farming logistics, and keeping cryopods alive. AND it isn't always active. Note you have to be OUT of combat for it to even work, twenty seconds is just enough in between defense waves. Remember we aren't talking about shields, this is health, health is the stuff we burn through in a few seconds when our shields go down, not a sturdy last defense.

You shouldn't be taking so much damage that you need your health regenning fast enough to be fully healed between every wave. That should not be a strategy. The only time you ever take health damage is when you're hit by a disruptor/toxics. That's it.

Also I made that post under the assumption the cooldown timer would be removed. Or at least heavily reduced(1-3 seconds).

Edited by Ghobe

Health isn't a very crucial stat, and for more advanced players, (mostly the players that get rejuvenation at all)you need something that will give full health in twenty seconds, not some garbage that gives us full health if we sit behind a crate for 3 minutes as Ghobe suggested, for it to be useful. Look at auras like steel charge, rifle amp, and energy siphon I don;t see you criticizing those.

Point?

You shouldn't be taking so much damage that you need your health regenning fast enough to be fully healed between every wave. That should not be a strategy. The only time you ever take health damage is when you're hit by a disruptor/toxics. That's it.

Also I made that post under the assumption the cooldown timer would be removed. Or at least heavily reduced(1-3 seconds).

It's cool that you only play online with three other rank 30 novas with 5x forma'd acrids, but I don't, and neither do a lot of other players.

The number you gave is completely ridiculous and honestly I think the only problem is the cooldown before you regenerate. It's be awesome if it only had a 3 second cooldown. Regenerating almost 1hp/second is actually pretty good considering that you shouldn't be taking much health damage in general, health orbs will still be there and it can be stacked. 5% health regen means that you regenerate 0-full in 20 seconds with just one card. The amazing regen team could do it in 5, how is that not messed up?

not some garbage that gives us full health if we sit behind a crate for 3 minutes as Ghobe suggested

How are you always at 1 health after every fight? If this is the case, even having full regen in 20 seconds won't save you.

It's cool that you only play online with three other rank 30 novas with 5x forma'd acrids, but I don't, and neither do a lot of other players.

Sorry, I solo all the time in private mode using mag/excal/volt and don't forma my weapons and am constantly leveling them all(a.k.a. they're not 30).

Now I'll say it again. When I gave the 0.5-1.66%/s I meant in the case that the cooldown would also be reduced to 1-3 seconds down from 10 seconds. Also I haven't used it in a while, is it 10 seconds without taking damage AT ALL? Or damage to your health? Big difference.

And yet shields still regen faster and have two boost mods that will up said rate 170%

shouldn't be taking

Well then it really doesn't matter then how fast it regens, does it? Besides if you're a perennial Warframe badass, you don't need to ever equip it anyway, right? I mean you're already a badass at a game who whose difficulty maxes out at about ME3MP silver difficulty, it's kind of moot to equip it all, right? I mean you're the expert, you tell me.

one card

Yeah 440% defense buffer scaling is fine and 220% dps increase is perfectly balanced but health regen in the 30 second range is beyond broken. Gotcha.

You say the card is worthless and then say it'll be overstacked.... when you settle on the metric you actually want, lemme know.

You assume enemies will stay in their current state.

I make no such assumptions.

Edited by -Kittens-

Everything's useless compared to Energy Siphon.

Also lol at people who use Vitality. Redirection is where it's at.

Rifle Amp, Corrosive Projection, and Enemy Radar all come to mind. I play without Energy SIphon all the time and the only times I ever run out is because of Disruptors or the Disruptor mutator.

To OP:  Auras are supposed to supposed to provide buffs without significantly changing gameplay mechanics. 5% health regeneration per second is effectively a second shield. Like others have said, 1-2% is much more reasonable.

Edited by Karma_Ghost

I don't really think these mods need a buff, but I'm not entirely opposed to a modest one. Anything more than double where they are at gets into the absurd range, IMO.

Everything's useless compared to Energy Siphon.

Also lol at people who use Vitality. Redirection is where it's at.

Disagree.

There are plenty of areas where the other auras are useful, and while health is generally inferior to shields, some things bypass (or remove) shields.

My standard Nightmare mode config includes Rejuvenation, Vitality, Steel Fiber, and Rage...along with the staple of Redirection.

Even outside of Nightmare, I normally keep Vitality, especially for Infested and Void missions.