Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I translated the Fortuna Song to german (And i'd love if you enabled fan subtitles on the video)

Jukantos

I took the liberty to translate the Fortuna lyrics for my fellow german Tenno. As of right now, subtitle submissions are not enabled on the youtube video, i'd very much appreciate if you turned them on or added these as subtitles so i can show it off to my friends not fluent in the english language ❤️

And one more time because i can't say it often enough: I am sorry i ever doubted you. What you've shown yesterday has absolutely blown me away.

Kalt: Wo Luft und Wasser fließen

Hart: Das Land was wir bewohn'.

Kraft: die Dunkelheit zu treiben,

Druck: der Schulden die wir zahlen.

Dies das Lied von unsern Kindern

Herz: Verborgen wer wir sind,

Frieden für die ferne Zukunft, Stark, Verbunden, Arbeit bis wir fallen.

Kalt: Wo Luft und Wasser fließen

Hart: Das Land was wir bewohn'.

Kraft: die Dunkelheit zu treiben,

Druck: der Schulden die wir zahlen.

Dies das Lied von unsern Kindern

Herz: Verborgen wer wir sind,

Frieden für die ferne Zukunft, Stark, Verbunden, Arbeit bis wir fallen.

Und wir schuften, und wir treiben: zusammen, zusammen. Kalter Nebel, bis wir sterben, zusammen, zusammen

I'm going to be humming that song for a long time

Edited by Jukantos
noticed "unsere" did not fit the rythm as nicely as "die ferne" (basically went from "our future" to "the far future" which i think is also more fitting with the theme)

vor 4 Minuten schrieb _Mozzy_:

I don't know why, but I feel like it would sound really good in German, someone get on that 😄

I'd gladly record that for you but they haven't released a lyric-less version for me to record it over.

noticed "unsere" did not fit the rythm as nicely as "die ferne" (basically went from "our future" to "the far future" which i think is also more fitting with the theme)

I freakin love that Keith Power himself noticed me on twitter (actual senpai noticed me nerd moment)

• 2 weeks later...