Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Blast / Void Beam bugs (re-post)

.Scythe.

So this is not the first time I posted this... originally I posted it where it should be in Art and Animation given the topic. However, since It got no notifications or replies of any kind and I take it the devs either don't know or don't care much for its fix. (because I posted it on the 27th of June last month and nothing has been done an no replies or anything regarding it came up) I thought I'd give this another try at getting noticed so it can get fixed because it is really getting on my nerves watching them week after week update the game with all these hotfixes for other things but just refuse (seemingly) to work on a simple coloring issue. THAT COULD BE INCLUDED in one of these simple hotfixes. 

So I actually decided to wait before posting this because I figured it may just be a simple fix of being able to guild your first Mote before it would take effect. WRONG!

As a lot of you may already know Void beam and Void blast are bugged on the note of their color not matching the suit energy or mote energy color that you have selected. It's stuck as the default blue. I waited to get my mote and quill standing to where I could guild (customize) it and make it match my suit energy only to find out that it only works with the beam. In the first image that is without the mote and as you can see the beam is blue but the energy thing that forms around your hand as you release the beam is the color I have my suit energy set to. The only way to fix that is by having a guided mote and setting the energy color to the same.(image 2) HOWEVER this does not work with the void blast as seen in image 3. (taking while wearing my guided mote but the results are the same with or without).

I've noticed that this has been around for a while and would love to know why the devs haven't taken care of this especially with all the updates and hot fixes they've recently been sending. Can you seriously not fix that as a part of a hotfix? 

It's weird shooting orange fireballs out of a blue energy blast field thingy... 

https://imgur.com/PuuNsGp 1

https://imgur.com/8c3aPVY 2

https://imgur.com/ipKhKbF 3

Maybe your feedback is ignored as you continue to fail to post it in the right section? That being the one titled BUG REPORTS with nice big all caps letters...

Also, devs almost never reply to feedback or bug report topics, but they may still see and consider them. And do not expect something to be fixed in a week. There are thousands of bugs in game that need fixing.

On 2018-07-08 at 7:43 PM, Mr.SpookSpook said:

Maybe your feedback is ignored as you continue to fail to post it in the right section? That being the one titled BUG REPORTS with nice big all caps letters...

lol someone didn't read the full thing because "Art & Animation" is in the bug reports section.

*Which is the type of bug this is.

Edited by .Scythe.

57 minutes ago, .Scythe. said:

lol someone didn't read the full thing because "Art & Animation" is in the bug reports section.

*Which is the type of bug this is.

You're in Off Topic, Cupcake. Not the right section.

Same with your other thread. 

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

You're in Off Topic, Cupcake. Not the right section.

Same with your other thread. 

Are you serious?.... why don't you go to the BUG REPORTS drop tab and tell me if you don't see a "Art & Animation" thread.

If it is not Art & Animation then please tell what it should be in. Don't be that idiotic keyboard warrior that thinks they are smart but end up making a fool of themselves. 

1 minute ago, .Scythe. said:

Are you serious?.... why don't you go to the BUG REPORTS drop tab and tell me if you don't see a "Art & Animation" thread.

If it is not Art & Animation then please tell what it should be in. Don't be that idiotic keyboard warrior that thinks they are smart but end up making a fool of themselves. 

So what I'm getting from you, is that because you posted in the correct subforum the first time it's absolutely acceptable for you to now post it wherever you want? 

No. This is Off Topic. This thread, the one we are talking in, should not have been posted here. Your other one is irrelevant, we're talking about this one.

Lol holy s-word.... 

Yeah I don't think I need to respond to you anymore. 

you clearly aren't getting the message.

Posting it here actually got it seen.

When  did I ever say this is where it should be? I posted it where it should be it got NO attention or response meaning it has been ignored and buried(Not intentionally I'm sure but I know how forums work when thousands of people are on posting things as well.)so that the Devs or whomever is capable of acting on it wouldn't see it without doing some digging. 

The fact you are trying to make such a big deal over this is honestly mind blowing and then trying to come at me like so over it? Lol you need to get on or off of something because you too worked up over a simple "misplaced" post. 

I shouldn't even have to be making this post or my 2 previous responses. 

but nah you wanna come up here and be rude and such so might as well call you out on it. 

Also I love how you go form talking about literally the same thread that I copy and pasted from its correct placement to here so that it could at least be noticed and be on the Devs radar for a future hotfix to saying were are not talking about the same thread when it is literally a copy and paste of it with added informational text. 

This was no more than an attempt to get the notion of a bug that has been around for months while being untouched and ignored so that it may finally be fixed or at least begin to be worked on. 

Whats the reason for targeting someone for that? Cupcake. 

6 minutes ago, .Scythe. said:

Yeah I don't think I need to respond to you anymore

And yet you did anyway. :clap:

I think you're the only one worked up tbh, and furthermore you seem to be under the impression that posting here actually gets you noticed.

Once again, this is Off Topic. Not an officially developer frequented subforum. Posting here doesn't help you, it doesn't get your post noticed and it's basically spam if you already made a thread.

Further-furthermore you just admitted to intentionally posting in the wrong place, which is... you know... against the rules.

Call me out all you want, it's not working, post in the right place in the future. If you did and nothing happened, then occasionally bump your thread to show it's an issue, begging for attention in a community subforum does nothing for you.

Also, I'd just like to point out the hypocrisy of some of your comments, specifically regarding "being rude". Your very first response in this thread is rude, now don't get me wrong, @Mr.SpookSpook isn't the most subtle of people, but frankly their post was tame. You were rude.

16 minutes ago, .Scythe. said:

Also I love how you go form talking about literally the same thread

When I mentioned your "other thread" in my first post?

Yeah, mate, I was referring to your Operator Melee thread that's also in Off Topic. Curious that.