Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas for Fortuna

ChrisNightshade

Devs, amazing drop of Fortuna at TennoCon 2018, but here's an idea for the hoverboards:
-Challenge other Tenno to a race around the map for fun
OR
-Race events requiring an entry fee (set amount of credits) AND/OR bets on who will win (betting would work similar to trading, except the winner wouldn't lose anything, high risk, high reward)

I favor the former over the latter since the freeroam areas aren't like Guild Wars 2 where there could be well over 50 players in a single instance, but it's your choice 🙂

36 minutes ago, ChrisNightshade said:

Devs, amazing drop of Fortuna at TennoCon 2018, but here's an idea for the hoverboards:
-Challenge other Tenno to a race around the map for fun
OR
-Race events requiring an entry fee (set amount of credits) AND/OR bets on who will win (betting would work similar to trading, except the winner wouldn't lose anything, high risk, high reward)

I favor the former over the latter since the freeroam areas aren't like Guild Wars 2 where there could be well over 50 players in a single instance, but it's your choice 🙂

I was thinking races the second I saw those boards so your not the only one, as for the second option why not both only have as an index style against the inhabitants it is Nef after all 

3 hours ago, (XB1)HorusAstartes01 said:

I was thinking races the second I saw those boards so your not the only one, as for the second option why not both only have as an index style against the inhabitants it is Nef after all 

Anyo Corp.'s Pro Skater