The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, Zsoo1224 said:

It is definitely DE's fault, I'm just saying people should jump straight to blaming them becouse they are "moneyhungry". They made a mistake, but that isn't the real problem. THe problem is that they aren't fixing it in a proper way.

They should just give it to everyone and not bind a login limit to it. Simple as that and problem solved.

6 minutes ago, Khaleesiah said:

Yeah i know right and that sucks so hard. i was really excited to get ash prime, they should have just give it to all acount regardless when you have logged in.

I agree wholeheartedly, or offer the same login requirements for the next week or two. As well as making it abundantly clear and showing true transparency by posting a news article on their main page.

A apology would also end up helping mend PR with their community with a large portion of it is clearly upset and not happy with their BS method of how they handled this whole disaster.

1 minute ago, Vangeroth said:

I agree wholeheartedly, or offer the same login requirements for the next week or two. As well as making it abundantly clear and showing true transparency by posting a news article on their main page.

A apology would also end up helping mend PR with their community with a large portion of it is clearly upset and not happy with their BS method of how they handled this whole disaster.

Yeah i hope they are going to read this and fix the problem

8 minutes ago, Zsoo1224 said:

It is definitely DE's fault, I'm just saying people should jump straight to blaming them becouse they are "moneyhungry". They made a mistake, but that isn't the real problem. THe problem is that they aren't fixing it in a proper way.

This is a better way to put it sure, however I do think that there is a influence in regards to monetary gain. If they gave out the Ash like they said they would then they'd be losing ALOT of money. That's why I believe that instead of what they said, they only were going to give out so many.

So they essentially lied right to their communities face and then tried to make up some BS excuse as to why their plan failed.

I will agree though, they are doing a piss poor job actually respectfully acknowledging and handling this whole situation.

Staying silent has never worked for any company, no idea what the hell DE is thinking by doing just that.

1 minute ago, Khaleesiah said:

Yeah i hope they are going to read this and fix the problem

They'll probably read it and then burst into laughter, to then finally stop and say "Ha ha ha, what a bunch of suckers. Like we'd ever actually try to fix this problem."

It is true that if they gave an Ash Prime to everyone, but then at least say, that "If you log in and link your Warframe and Twitch accounts, you'll get an Ash Prime" And this time they would actually give it to us. PLayers who received theirs wouldn't get an extra.

On ‎2018‎-‎07‎-‎09 at 9:19 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

will I get one? I have a linked twitch prime account.

I quit this game😭😭😭 not really but I didn't want to play becuase I wanted to be suprised by one of the greatest frames. I watched the stream live then waited I didn't go on becuase people were saying that it might take a few days so watched the video of it on twitch two times and I go on today and see it all backfired I got a 25% coupon though so i'll just buy the normal ash.😔

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Hyw20 Duke said:

I quit this game😭😭😭 not really but I didn't want to play becuase I wanted to be suprised by one of the greatest frames. I watched the stream live then waited I didn't go on becuase people were saying that it might take a few days so watched the video of it on twitch two times and I go on today and see it all backfired I got a 25% coupon though so i'll just buy the normal ash.😔

You could probably buy ash prime for less plat, than what the normal one costs in the market

4 minutes ago, ZibroltaFTW said:

will I get one? I have a linked twitch prime account.

No. If you go back and read enough of the plethora of posts, you see that even if you had followed what was said you were not even guaranteed a Ash prime even then. A ton of the community never got what they were told they'd get and just as many are not happy (even pissed) that DE really REALLY screwed this up.

17 minutes ago, Zsoo1224 said:

How are you going to say that it is there fault?  and How are they money hungry?

You know in fact they should charge for there game cause obviously they are so money hungry.

They do not charge people to play there game the game is free for everyone to use and let face it they have to make some money
to keep the server up and running and no the server may not always be stable at time however every game has it issue and there 
is no game you will not find that does not have at least 1% of bug in the game.

It is not there fault just because something like this happen it is not like they knew that over half a mill or more would
login to there server and watch and spam there twitch channel.

Is it fair for those who watch the warframe twitch live stream and had there account linked but yet still didn't get it?

No but sometime that how life work and sometime you have to make complicated decision you don't have to agree with them
but before you start pointing a finger and saying that its there fault how about you start your own community and your own game company
do your own give away because I guarantee you that anyone who run there own business will run in to problem now and than.

Should they stop doing Twitch Drop Give away?

No they shouldn't however I do believe they should test there server before doing "Twitch Drop" even if they think no one will show up or they may think 
that less people will show don't ever assume.

In fact what they should do is add more additional server to where it will be stable and hopefully less issue and no this may not summon up thing
and that there will not be issue however thing happen and no it not fair but it is what it is.

Instead of people pointing a finger and blaming them how about you start making suggestion on how they can resolve this give your idea and have people upvote on your status.

(DE) = Money Hungry

People that say they are money hungry are a bunch of hater seriously bro why you hating?

Like I said previously they do not charge you to play there game and the only thing they charge for real money is platinum
so that you can level up your warframe or style up your ship.

Like I said previously the server cost money and they are not free nor cheap it is not like a simple "VPS" where you can pay
$2.50  or $3.50

The server they use are a dedicated server that actually cost more than a regular VPS and
also the money that they have they use it to help keep the server up and running  and also
help people in need that are very sick and have cancer at a young age and whatever else
that is going with them.

You know the funny thing is that people use the term "Money Hungry"  
when yet they do not know the definition of what money hungry really is.

They didn't say if you pay this much you get Ash Prime  or that you get some kind of a Prime.
Yes they ask for people to donate however they where doing it for a good cause.

Is the money really being used that they claim it is going to?

I don't know however hopefully the money you donated to them are being
used for what you donated to them for.

The thing that I will agree is that they should be more prepare next time.

If they can code and script to add to the Twitch "Night Bot"  User can use a command
no this may not summon the issue but hopefully it should work however.

So I didn't get Ash Prime after the 'fix' script ran yesterday and checked again today and still don't have it. What's going on? I watched the stream with my account linked and I did log in in the morning yesterday before to the script announcement. I had not played the game for a couple weeks prior as I've been waiting for new content, but I DID meet the original requirements and it's rather upsetting to not receive what I was promised for doing so. Also had the script included accounts who played yesterday in the morning I should have met this requirement as well. So now what? Do I file a ticket or something?? I believe DE is trying to do the right thing but there are a lot of people in a similar situation to me that this is a massive let-down for.

EDIT: DE support helped me

Edited by AngryB