Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will crossplay between PC and Switch ever be implemented?

Badde00

So I have a pal that doesn't have a pc, but has and switch, which I don't have. I love Warframe, so I wondered if we'll be able to play together after I force him to get the game. I know that crossplay between other platforms are not possible, but since the switch version is still in development, it shold be easier to implement now and a very welcome addition to this game that is so much more fun with friends.

1 minute ago, Husla said:

No words on it happening with sony or microsoft.. probably never or just maybe in the next few years if warframe is still around.

I've been looking around and haven't seen anyone give a definite no, so I'll still keep my hopes up, despite the odds 🙂

2 minutes ago, Husla said:

Nuo words on it happening with sony or microsoft.. probably never or just maybe in the next few years if warframe is still around.

We don't know the updates policy on switch. Probably same as other consoles with certification and such. I'm certain it won't be with PC due to the hotfixes that need to be urgently uploaded being made just for pc. 

2 minutes ago, puppycorpse said:

Anyone think there gonna allow us to bring our pc accounts to the switch like the other consoles?

DE has already confirmed so for PC. PS4 and XB1 is still unknown due to company policies. However, like with the console migration, once you get it on the Switch it has no return. Unless what's being discussed here becomes a reality anytime in the future, of course.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

DE has already confirmed so for PC. PS4 and XB1 is still unknown due to company policies. However, like with the console migration, once you get it on the Switch it has no return. Unless what's being discussed here becomes a reality anytime in the future, of course.

Ty. So it's not a copy of the account, just a migration.

Edited by puppycorpse