Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Rewards

Grimmstyler

Once you get to a certain point in Warframe, really the only thing that's exciting is Rivens and New Content..

Playing public Fissures it seems people usually quit after 10-15 min/Waves due to lack of interest or whatever.. It is basically the same thing over and over unless your farming for a specific Prime Part or Forma..

But on topic.. Rivens are just ridiculous to acquire.. You only get 1 chance a day.. And they're random at that..

In which for 2 weeks i haven't received a Riven for me to have interest in playing Warframe..

I usually play Public, that could be my issue.. Cause you only get 1 Reward calculated from every player.. So if a player has maximum Riven Capacity, other players in the team won't get a Riven Reward due to just 1 player having Maximum Riven Capacity..

But really maybe the issue is that Sorties don't have a choice table like Fissures.. And let's say if 1 does have Maximum Riven Capacity... That choice should be blacked out to them as a Reward "Ineligible"

3 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

I usually play Public, that could be my issue.. Cause you only get 1 Reward calculated from every player.. So if a player has maximum Riven Capacity, other players in the team won't get a Riven Reward due to just 1 player having Maximum Riven Capacity..

Not true. You'll still receive the riven, but you'll get a prompt message every time you access your mod collection or return to your ship.

Edited by Guest

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Grimmstyler:

usually play Public, that could be my issue.. Cause you only get 1 Reward calculated from every player.. So if a player has maximum Riven Capacity, other players in the team won't get a Riven Reward due to just 1 player having Maximum Riven Capacity..

Thats not right.
I get rivens while being at max capacity and then i have to dissolve one.

4 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Thats not right.
I get rivens while being at max capacity and then i have to dissolve one.

Oh? I find that hard to believe, but I'm not gonna try it cause Rivens are probably the most exciting thing about Warframe..

So let's say you want to buy a Riven from Trade Chat.. And you have Maximum Riven Capacity.. With a pending Riven Reward from a Sortie.. 

When you disolve 1, does the pending automatically go into your Riven Capacity? Disabling you to buy 1 from Trade Chat? Or does it stay in a "Inbox" (i guess) until you retrieve?

29 minutes ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

Not true. You'll still receive the riven, but you'll get a prompt message every time you access your mod collection or return to your ship.

Can you explain in more detail on how exactly that works?

1 minute ago, Grimmstyler said:

Can you explain in more detail on how exactly that works?

Every time you try to do something, a little text box appears. It asks what you want to do (wait/dissolve a riven of your choice/buy slots)

21 minutes ago, Grimmstyler said:

When you disolve 1, does the pending automatically go into your Riven Capacity?

If you have a capacity of 60 and own 61 rivens you still have own 61 rivens. When you dissolve one, you have 60 rivens. You wont be able to do sorties or buy rivens until you are at or under 60 (you may need to be under to purchase, cannot remember).

26 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Every time you try to do something, a little text box appears. It asks what you want to do (wait/dissolve a riven of your choice/buy slots)

If you have a capacity of 60 and own 61 rivens you still have own 61 rivens. When you dissolve one, you have 60 rivens. You wont be able to do sorties or buy rivens until you are at or under 60 (you may need to be under to purchase, cannot remember).

Thank You for that information..

Now the issue is actually acquiring a Riven.. Especially a Shotgun.. Cause i haven't seen a Shotgun Riven Reward from a Sortie in Months