Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro still requires some tweaks and fixes

Funki0

Good day.

As the title says, this is about Lunaro and the problems that are still present.
To keep it rather short, the problems are:

• The guard function by holding RMB pretty much bugging out when lag is involved
    • People will either not drop the ball or drop it, but not stagger or jsut not stagger at all if hit. The worst part is that those players can usually just move through to the enemy goal to score without a problem.
    • Some players also seem to take more than 1 hit to even lose the ball, which shouldn't be possible (since it is not the reason for the guard existing).
  • The delay after dropping or throwing the ball is a bit too long
    • I understand that a lot of people were complaining, but keeping the delay on 0.5sec makes it difficult to distinguish good players from better players, since progression is just capped at some point
  • Too many people just try to get free challenged without doing anything for it. And people don't even bother looking into the practice mode to know how it works. They don't know a dedicated pass exists either.
    • If there won't be a proper tutorial for people to look at, people should be forced to play through every bit of the practice mode first before they are allowed to move into Lunaro itself
  • Lag causing problems when slapping a ball for example
    • Slapping a ball in particular will just knock you down in most cases if you are a client (which can even happen on check, which shouldn't happen if the lag is great enough).

I would really love to see some changed, fixes or tweaks, so Lunaro can be more enjoyable to everyone again and more people might play it, when they see it CAN be fun.
Even the Lunaro discord is growing steadily, which is great. I am hoping something positive will happen in the future.
Now let the hate and salt flow. Come at me with your hate. It only makes us stronger.

Good luck and have fun.