Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion Re: Akbolto Blueprints

FierceRadiance

Currently, the Akbolto blueprint ($15,000) consists of:

Step 1. Acquire 2 Boltos (an additional $15,000 for the blueprints, or 350 plat to purchase)

Step 2. Strap on an Orokin Cell. ($?)

I'm thinking this is pretty skimpy for how much they cost you. Bascially you're purchasing the right to spend more money, which is almost guaranteed to leave a bad taste in the customer's mouth.

Suggestions would be to re-make the requirements so they more closely resemble other blueprints ("1000 of these, 800 of that", etc.) or else make it clear prior to purchasing the blueprints that it's just an upgrade, and that owning 2 Boltos is a prerequisite.

Same methods for making Afuris, only difference is you can acquire a Furis with credits to start with. Not really seeing a problem with it myself other than costly platinum price. I just made two Boltos myself. maybe not as ideal for those who haven't gotten far enoug to harvest the necessary materials, but definitely doable.

I don't understand the problem. There's no reason to make it easier to make, especially considering it's one of the best pistols in the game so far. You still spend more money on blueprints anyways since it costs money to even craft an item. (And usually the crafting price is more than the blueprint)

Admittedly it did leave a bad taste when I first bought a blueprint but you eventually get used to the idea and it becomes a natural part of the game. Heck I just made my Akbolto a few days ago and I only started a week ago and I wasn't just focused solely on making a bolto, I was able to craft/purchase multiple items during the time it was being built.

Being able to preview crafting costs before buying a blueprint would be a nice addition actually.

Edited by Liacu

Not saying that feeling like you got cheated is a bad thing once you "get used to the idea". I just haven't achieved that Zen-like state yet. I'm still at the "Damn! I paid $15,000 for THIS?!?" stage. And from that uninformed, emotional point of view......this blueprint is crap.

I'm sure I'll get used to it, too, eventually. But until then...

Just saying'